Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

Comments

• Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Simon Cowell is gay, is it becoming a fashion or something? Is it 'cool ' to be gay?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    All you need to do is look at old pics of our Si, very George Michael circa Club Tropicana, talking of whom, how many of us saw that coming? ;)

As for the 11.75 out of 10 by Sinitta (22), perhaps money was a bit tight that particular month and she was offered a bonus in return for a whopping Ego Boost.

Ruth Lorenzo on last year's X Factor - those puppies were enough to turn anyone, myself included (hetero female, by the way).

I love all the secrecy and innuendo surrounding this little gem, it has provided one of my cyberbuddies and I countless giggles, and I'd be gutted if Simon was to catapult himself out the Swarovski Crystal encrusted, pink velvet lined closet that he seems so cosy in. I'm just not picturing him in crop tops, not just yet.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon will NEVER come out while he works in America. And he'll continue to keep all his ex "girlfriends" supplied with cars, homes and incomes to keep himself safe - and continue to pay Max Clifford a huge salary. But I'm loving the idea of his Swarovski Crystal encrusted, pink velvet lined closet :):)
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Dinks, I'm still having trouble coming to terms with George Clooney being gay - I can't take many more surprises
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well George always has yet another beautiful 'g/f' on his arm at any big event but never any tales of romance. So I think that with him, like Simon, their true desires lie elsewhere.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dinks88 wrote: »
    All you need to do is look at old pics of our Si, very George Michael circa Club Tropicana, talking of whom, how many of us saw that coming? ;)

As for the 11.75 out of 10 by Sinitta (22), perhaps money was a bit tight that particular month and she was offered a bonus in return for a whopping Ego Boost.

Ruth Lorenzo on last year's X Factor - those puppies were enough to turn anyone, myself included (hetero female, by the way).

I love all the secrecy and innuendo surrounding this little gem, it has provided one of my cyberbuddies and I countless giggles, and I'd be gutted if Simon was to catapult himself out the Swarovski Crystal encrusted, pink velvet lined closet that he seems so cosy in. I'm just not picturing him in crop tops, not just yet.

PMSL!!! Im liking the sound of that closet! Does it have pictures of Ryan blu tacked to its Crystallised walls? If so, shove over Si, Im moving in too! :D

Ah, dear old Si. It would indeed be a MASSIVE disappointment if A. He did indeed turn out to be straight (and unless he actually shagged me, I dont think Id EVER believe that :D) or B. He came "out".

Its much, much more interesting this way :D
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't believe it. I just don't think he can deal with relationships very well. He prefers casual affairs with no strings.

Someone male who he had been with would have sold their story by now. It would be worth an absolute fortune. Max or no Max.

Probably not someone recent, but someone from his past before he was famous would have certainly told.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    There's always one...

Only took 10 posts :D

LOL, hahahaha was just going to write that!
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe. Maybe bi. Maybe he dabbled in the past!

He seems to have a "type" of female and funnily enough it isn't blonde hair, fake tan and big tits. Sinitta was supposedly having a time as a devout Christian in the 90's but she seems to be taking a few years off herself so it's difficult to form a timeline and she'll say anything for attention! If Terri was just a beard, I don't see why he'd spend as much as he has on her (or keep her around so much) as the usual claim is that his sexuality is widely known in the business. Everyone in the music industry would be lining up for a new house if she can get one! Also, if he (and Ryan Seacrest) are so horrified at the idea of America "finding out" that they're gay, joking about it on TV in front of 30m people is probably not the best way to cut the rumours! I also think it would be hard to keep so quiet. They couldn't keep the press on side with Susan Boyle for a month, let alone keep them quiet about this for 9 years!

That being said, it he was gay and had spent so long covering it up, he's unlikely to ever come out regardless of how powerful he may have become in the US.

But the US doesn't explain why he would say he is straight anyway. There was no plan for him to judge American Idol back in 2001, it was only his surprise popularity on Pop Idol that lead to that. And gay was all the rage in the UK at the time (Brian Dowling won Big Brother when it was still a big deal, Graham Norton was becoming a big name on Channel 4).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    No I don't believe it. I just don't think he can deal with relationships very well. He prefers casual affairs with no strings.

Someone male who he had been with would have sold their story by now. It would be worth an absolute fortune. Max or no Max.

Probably not someone recent, but someone from his past before he was famous would have certainly told.

But why? Not everyone sells their soul to the News Of the World for a cheap buck. And not all gay men have a promiscuous past either. In fact out of all my male gay friends Id say only 1 or 2 fit that stereotype. My gay cousin has only ever had 2 partners - and thats certainly not because he is a minger - he is "well fit" ;) .
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Ummm, anyone who lived in an area of North London where a certain nickname of his was very well know ;)

Both me and my OH were drooling over Ruth last year :o

Oh I think Si's closet is far too comfy for him to leave, and besides, him and Ryan probably aren't gay - they've had girlfriends and everything ;):D
    Forum Member
    Well, Dinks, I'm still having trouble coming to terms with George Clooney being gay - I can't take many more surprises

I chose to ignore that post ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I think Si's closet is far too comfy for him to leave, and besides, him and Ryan probably aren't gay - they've had girlfriends and everything ;):D

Especially if his closet is line with pink velvet and encrusted with swarvorski crystals:D
    And yes, Ryan and Simon go to Stringfellows and come out (forgive the pun again;))covered in lipstick so they CAN'T be gay. Not at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless you Allie, I knew you'd help me out! Any sniff of Rymon and we can't keep you away!:)

:D:D I know, I know I have a nose for these threads :) .

I suppose I ought to make the effort to post on something else, lest I get my card marked as a weirdo stalker....;):D .

Not resorted to starting any web sites yet though, although the domain name rymonisbrilliant.com is still available..:D .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    :D:D I know, I know I have a nose for these threads :) .

I suppose I ought to make the effort to post on something else, lest I get my card marked as a weirdo stalker....;):D .

Not resorted to starting any web sites yet though, although the domain name rymonisbrilliant.com is still available..:D .
    Go for it - can't be any worse than that "*** and *** are brilliant. com" one we got kicked out of for our subtle gay references!:):D:)
    Forum Member
    Especially if his closet is line with pink velvet and encrusted with swarvorski crystals:D
    And yes, Ryan and Simon go to Stringfellows and come out (forgive the pun again;))covered in lipstick so they CAN'T be gay. Not at all.

Weird how no one ever notices either of them wearing it on the way in :confused:

You HAVE to get that domain name :D Although, should I be worried that you've actually been looking into such things? Is CampCupcake still up for grabs? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go for it - can't be any worse than that "*** and *** are brilliant. com" one we got kicked out of for our subtle gay references!:):D:)

If I ever did start my site (which would indeed be a tribute to the one you hinted at - not that I think I could EVER attract the same calibre of demented fan :D) then Id be RELYING on people to come over and make subtle gay references....Id even let you into my Inner Sanctum. :) Thats where the slash would be....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I ever did start my site (which would indeed be a tribute to the one you hinted at - not that I think I could EVER attract the same calibre of demented fan :D) then Id be RELYING on people to come over and make subtle gay references....Id even let you into my Inner Sanctum. :) Thats where the slash would be....
    There are demented and fans and there are certifiably insane ones, and those on THAT site scared me with their deranged devotion:D:):D

Can I really be admitted to the Inner Sanctum? WOW!!!! You've made my day!:)
    I'm looking forward to visiting CampCupcake.com or Rymonisbrilliant.com and reading some slash:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weird how no one ever notices either of them wearing it on the way in :confused:

OR that neither of them carry hankies OR thought to visit the bathroom to wash it off before they left! Maybe they thought of a way to clean each other up in the back of the limo on the way home. :D
    You HAVE to get that domain name :D Although, should I be worried that you've actually been looking into such things? Is CampCupcake still up for grabs? :)

Ahhh yes. Now, campcupcake.com REALLY needs to be grabbed I reckon. We could put on all those dodgy photos of Cupcake's shocking outfits...talking of which, here is today's "Gay T Shirt Of the Day" And Im not talking about Russell's...

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/whats-happening/russell-brand-introduces-his-new-book--testosterousers/
  • cctpscctps Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His boyfriend is definintely gay. Does that mean anything do you think?

Oh snap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes. Now, campcupcake.com REALLY needs to be grabbed I reckon. We could put on all those dodgy photos of Cupcake's shocking outfits...talking of which, here is today's "Gay T Shirt Of the Day" And Im not talking about Russell's...

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/whats-happening/russell-brand-introduces-his-new-book--testosterousers/
    Aw bless him and his macho stubble. He reminds me of another small TV presenter who most definitely is NOT gay, not at all, he's got a girlfriend too.;)
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm, anyone who lived in an area of North London where a certain nickname of his was very well know ;)

A friend of mine used to live in Holly Park Mansions and we could see the back of George's big swanky Highgate house when we stood on the roof (!) - we never caught him doing anything he shouldn't have been though. He was obviously saving himself for the Heath
    Forum Member
    OR that neither of them carry hankies OR thought to visit the bathroom to wash it off before they left! Maybe they thought of a way to clean each other up in the back of the limo on the way home. :D

Oh poop, I was trying to make reference to the fact that the lipstick had come from each other - in that they were wearing it themselves. Must try harder. :o

Never mind the tshirt, I more concerned about the scarf that's being worn and not in a 'I'm cold' kind of way. He may as well be wearing a flashing badge with bells on, complete the outfit once & for all :eek:

Love you even more Ry ;)