Christmas adverts 2010

Comments

• LinusJLinusJ Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    That Coca Cola trucks one is only running for a month as Coca Cola have a new advert, which is due to be launched on the 13th of December:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prNVLZEIXAw

Keep an eye out for the trucks on there for a brief second ;).

Oooh, I like that...
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    That Coca Cola trucks one is only running for a month as Coca Cola have a new advert, which is due to be launched on the 13th of December:

I kinda like it though the old one is my personal favourite really.
  • i love skyi love sky Posts: 3,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The new one is great but i hope they will show both Ads as the old one is great as well.

Is there plans to show just the new one from 13th Dec?
    Forum Member
    i love sky wrote: »
    The new one is great but i hope they will show both Ads as the old one is great as well.

That's what I'm hoping for.
  • remlapremlap Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    That Coke ad is kinda touching too, I like it, it'll complement the Trucks well, unlike the scary 3D Father Christmas they've had for last few years.
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to here 'Holiday's are coming' song from Coca Cola though. I guess I can youtube it closer to Christmas lol.
    Forum Member
    Just got home. I saw the latest Sky advert with The Spenglers (the furry guys) just now and it was a Christmas one where they went to see Santa in his grotto and at the end the narrator guy said "Merry Christmas from Sky." Under the Sky logo it also read "believe in Santa" :D Anyone see this yet?
    Forum Member
    Really do not like the Sky ads - far too silly for my liking. The new Glade advert is a short sharp festive shock though.
    Forum Member
    LinusJ wrote: »
    Really do not like the Sky ads - far too silly for my liking. The new Glade advert is a short sharp festive shock though.

I like them :o I don't mind the furry guys but then I guess I like silly ads :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    A lot of adverts seem to be creeping up lately. I've seen ones for TK Maxx (first Christmas advert since 2007), Morrisons (as with the previous years they use the festive version of Shine), Asda and loads more. I bet when the Co Operative food do their Christmas advert it will be the same as they have used for the last few years (e.g using that Warm this Winter song and counting down the weeks to Christmas).
    Forum Member
    Have Argos stopped showing their Bing Xmas ad? If so, was it planned, or done out of shame?
  • Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,762
    Forum Member
    We definately have all the usual christmas ads popping up now compared to a week ago. Im just waiting for Coca-Cola's now.
    Forum Member
    Wonder if Debenhams will have a proper Xmas ad? Remember the last one?
  • i love skyi love sky Posts: 3,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Co-op one from last year is back seen it on ITV1 early on tonight.
    Forum Member
    LinusJ wrote: »
    Wonder if Debenhams will have a proper Xmas ad? Remember the last one?

Don't remember seeing that one on telly but it'll be interesting to see what ads they do come up with this year.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    holiday's are coming

coca cola

airing tonight
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    holiday's are coming

coca cola

airing tonight

New one or classic one?
  • stupid_cubestupid_cube Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New one or classic one?

wont be sup priase if its the old one
    Forum Member
    wont be sup priase if its the old one

That'd be good.
    Forum Member
    classic one
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    classic one

Great :D
    Forum Member
    The third wave of Christmas ads started today - The Matalan Xmas Ad is worth watching out for.
    Forum Member
    im going by a earlier post someone got a email wich said it would be today but i have not looked so has anyone saw it
    Forum Member
    @linusJ

I turns out the bing crosby advert got complaints from people who thought it was disrespectfull so i think thats the argos ads done for christmas well this year anyway :(

also about your site the version of the co-op song wich they play is gabriela chilme's 2008 version
  • Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,762
    Forum Member
    As Fhs man says, the co-op advert song is by Warm This Winter by Gabriella Cilimi. A very nice, festive song too.