Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I feel sad for you if you live in a world of men who are not naturally decent enough to treat all people with respect.

The men in my life are not so weak-willed and brainless. I wish the same for you.

Oh for gods sake:rolleyes:: It has nothing to do with the men in MY life!!

It is something I have observed in the workplace, in clubs, in life in general throughout the years.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Well..that's a surprise! :D

And why is that? Obviously from the comments from other posters I wasn't the only one who thought the same as Pru..
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for gods sake:rolleyes:: It has nothing to do with the men in MY life!!

It is something I have observed in the workplace, in clubs, in life in general throughout the years.

Again, I feel sad for you. Because the vast majority of men that I have met or observed in my life have the ability to control themselves.

It is a shame a man who, even according to his supporters, is lacking the moral turpitude to behave in a gentlemanly manner towards all the women he has had sex with, is held up as such a paragon, really. When his is obviously just as "slutty" as the women he treats as sexual objects.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a 40 year old man we are talking about. Powell actually said in his show "that he has now grown up". What the hell was he like before:D:D

Hes talked about like he has no control of his own life and I dont buy that. I see him as a manipulative individual, who is well aware of how he wants to be seen in the 1 hour he is filmed.

With all the filming of Emily and the kids and the awkward love fest, it could be seen as him declaring a permanence in their relationship, but it could be seen as wanting to fill out a dying reality show with a new feature.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A mans behaviour is his responsibility not the people around him..

I'd also like to add a woman is also responsible for her behaviour not the people around her
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly
    Now, count to ten while you await the endless pages of "but she asked for it because she's a slapper and he was only doing it because she made him do it" .:rolleyes:

Heavan's sake...

The point is that he willingly engaged in that kind of crudeness with someone who also willingly engaged in that kind of crudeness.
    Another person (such as Emily) may not want to behave in such a crude manner (or she may, I have no idea) therefore he probably won't be crude with her.
    THAT is being respectful.

Roll eyes smilies and inflammatory made up stuff is not.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't and nor would I make any excuses for PA's crude behaviour when he was with KP, I am perfectly aware that he didn't have to behave like that if he really didn't want to, the disgusting behaviour from both of them often made me cringe.

Looks to me like you made your position very clear Nicola. From the clips I saw they both egged each other on at times but from what I remember he could also be protective of Katie when other people didn't treat her with enough respect.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So in a nutshell, PA had no respect for KP because she's 'slutty'. Emily is not 'slutty' so he has respect for her. PA can only act according to the woman that he is in the company of. PA cannot act independently of any women.

So, pretty much what I said then.

:)

So, just to recap: he let her dictate how he behaved, as in, had she behaved in a less overt way, he'd have reined it in accordingly? So we're right back in 'he only did it cos she did it' territory. Have I got that right?

Not a pretty picture of Petey being presented, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So we're right back in 'he only did it cos she did it' territory. Have I got that right?

I'd say that is the assumption of some ... Yes..it's all KPs fault ;)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavan's sake...

The point is that he willingly engaged in that kind of crudeness with someone who also willingly engaged in that kind of crudeness.
    Another person (such as Emily) may not want to behave in such a crude manner (or she may, I have no idea) therefore he probably won't be crude with her.

So, he happily represented himself as a crass, groping, dry humping sex pest, but that is somehow Kp's fault?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Looks to me like you made your position very clear Nicola. From the clips I saw they both egged each other on at times but from what I remember he could also be protective of Katie when other people didn't treat her with enough respect.

I'd say this is a fair post.. And right ..they both behaved badly at times and in all honesty I have never understood why CAN put those clips in their shows..
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavan's sake...

And yet somehow it's HER fault because she's a slapper and so somehow "deserved" to be treated like that, and if she wasn't so revolting PA would have been throwing his coat over puddles for her.
    Has it ever occurred to anyone that if PA had behaved like a gentleman and treated HER like a lady, there was a chance (admittedly a very very slim one) that she might have behaved a little bit more like one?
    Just like you SAY he is doing with St Emily.
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, just to recap: he let her dictate how he behaved, as in, had she behaved in a less overt way, he'd have reined it in accordingly? So we're right back in 'he only did it cos she did it' territory. Have I got that right?

No I don't think he allowed her to dictate how he behaved......but I do think they behaved in that manner because (presumably) on the whole they both liked it.

If your with someone who does not like it, then the chioce is to rein it in or find someone who does reciprocate.

Responding to someone and not doing something they don't like is respectful surely, a compromise perhaps as are many things in a relationship....if you like someone enough and a non essential element of your personality needs to go on the back shelf I don't consider it a weakness, but a sign of consideration and respect.
    The other element to consider IMO is that they are both too old and that kind of crudeness goes beyond the ridiculous into the creepy and nauseating.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Again, I feel sad for you. Because the vast majority of men that I have met or observed in my life have the ability to control themselves.

It is a shame a man who, even according to his supporters, is lacking the moral turpitude to behave in a gentlemanly manner towards all the women he has had sex with, is held up as such a paragon, really. When his is obviously just as "slutty" as the women he treats as sexual objects.

I appreciate your concern but there is no need to feel sad for me, I am perfectly happy and content with my life and the people in it thanks.:) Maybe it's just that I get out more and therefore meet and observe more men..who knows.;)

As for the rest of your post, you obviously didn't read(or ignored)my post earlier where I made it perfectly clear that I thought his crude behaviour with KP was disgusting..and he didn't have to behave like that if he really didn't want to.

So NOT holding him up as any "paragon" at all! :)
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have renamed Emily to the one with the hair.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence ... but for anyone that actually knows her or has known her - that's total rubbish. :)

I would say "Jordan" is an act, most of the time. I'm not saying she has a sweet little innocent personality as KP though, definitely quite selfish and self promoting - but not loud most of the time - just like all people who have a drink they have their moments. There ARE two sides to her, not a split personality but most celebs put on an "act" when they are working. I would say the KP in the jungle was very close indeed to the real person. PA was the one "acting" - even had his little song pre-prepared.

Hate to point out the obvious, but there is no more Jordan, the vile potty mouth you now see is actually Katie Price ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Another one who obviously didn't read my earlier post properly.:D Page 134..post 3347.

I clearly said I found his behaviour disgusting and that he wouldn't have behaved in that way if he didn't really want to!!

So don't know where all this "It's all KP's fault" is coming from from everyone on here.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA cannot act independently of any women.

Never a truer word spoken :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »

Obviously not Sam. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I don't think he allowed her to dictate how he behaved......but I do think they behaved in that manner because (presumably) on the whole they both liked it.

If your with someone who does not like it, then the chioce is to rein it in or find someone who does reciprocate.

Responding to someone and not doing something they don't like is respectful surely, a compromise perhaps as are many things in a relationship....if you like someone enough and a non essential element of your personality needs to go on the back shelf I don't consider it a weakness, but a sign of consideration and respect.
    The other element to consider IMO is that they are both too old and that kind of crudeness goes beyond the ridiculous into the creepy and nauseating.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with any of the above, particularly your last par, it was more a comment on Nicola's earlier post that seemed to be leaning very much in the direction I've just given a synopsis of.

As I see it, the PA-KP relationship was one in which they both behaved in a very narcissistic, crude and sleazy way, and that Pete has since seen the error of his ways and wouldn't - because of his age and the sleaze factor - be behaving like that on screen anymore, regardless of who he's with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one who obviously didn't read my earlier post properly.:D Page 134..post 3347.

I clearly said I found his behaviour disgusting and that he wouldn't have behaved in that way if he didn't really want to!!

So don't know where all this "It's all KP's fault" is coming from from everyone on here.:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. You just didn't explain it particularly well, as evidenced by the number of people who queried it.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Hate to point out the obvious, but there is no more Jordan, the vile potty mouth you now see is actually Katie Price ;)

Where has she been a vile potty mouth recently? And i've seen KP slip into "Jordan" mode plenty of times since she dropped the name. Dressing up as the horse was very Jordan'ish - its just shock tactics to get in the papers, its acting. Do you honestly think Dappy really goes around beating people up all the time or Justin Bieber walks around wearing gas masks and turning up late to everything. It's entertainment, they are show men.

But in the jungle, that was her. Yes she was behaving herself, but it was the real her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. You just didn't explain it particularly well, as evidenced by the number of people who queried it.

And it came as no surprise to me WHO the people were that queried it.:D

If I had predicted it I would have been absolutely spot on.

Still, there are people on here who knew exactly what I meant. If others have a problem understanding..not my problem! :)
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i often wonder where peter and katie would be now if they hadnt split

Not sure about her but am 99.99999% certain that he'd be well forgotten now.:yawn:
    Exactly
    Now, count to ten while you await the endless pages of "but she asked for it because she's a slapper and he was only doing it because she made him do it" .:rolleyes:

Prezactly.;)

100% accurate imho.;)
    A mans behaviour is his responsibility not the people around him..

I'd also like to add a woman is also responsible for her behaviour not the people around her

So, he happily represented himself as a crass, groping, dry humping sex pest, but that is somehow Kp's fault?

Great sensible non-baiting posts with which I agree.:)

The abomination that is Andre is a real old has-been imho.:yawn::sleep:

I'd really be curious to know why ANYONE feels that they need to spring to his defence.(The lovely momma11 is exempt because she understands its all a bit of fun.)

Someone earlier posted a clip showing a real tube on You Tube.:yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where has she been a vile potty mouth recently? And i've seen KP slip into "Jordan" mode plenty of times since she dropped the name. Dressing up as the horse was very Jordan'ish - its just shock tactics to get in the papers, its acting. Do you honestly think Dappy really goes around beating people up all the time or Justin Bieber walks around wearing gas masks and turning up late to everything. It's entertainment, they are show men.

But in the jungle, that was her. Yes she was behaving herself, but it was the real her.

Some don't get the "press persona" some celebs put on for their job ..
This discussion has been closed.