X Factor 2014:- Kelsey Ellison Video highlighting corrupt X Factor goes VIRAL

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Go Kelsey! Hope she gets her wish and they don;t air her audition! This is disgusting, and this comes from someone who loves watching X Factor but hates what it stands for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lk9WHDxew

Comments

• earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you understand what viral means.
  • jonapovajonapova Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    13,000 views isnt viral pmsl
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    OP is known for exaggerating stuff.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "corrupt"? I'm not sure I would go that far.

This is going to sound cold, but it just seems like this girl let the process get to her & is affraid that she didn't manage to pull good performances, so she doesn't want them aired (and I get why tbh, it's human).
    We have no idea how they want to portray her (neither does she, she is speculating), but it's true that they ridicule some contestants, so I get her fear... But she is the only one who knows how she handled herself & if she gave them footage that they can use that way. Yes they can do stuff in the cutting room, but it also depends on what you give them, doesn't it?

I hope for her that she gets cut from the end product since she wants it so badly.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Go Kelsey! Hope she gets her wish and they don;t air her audition! This is disgusting, and this comes from someone who loves watching X Factor but hates what it stands for!

Interesting. Proves a long standing point as to how "contrived" the X Factor is. Sounds like she will be "Wasted" Literally on the Show and she is right to worry that this could kill off her Career before it is even started. Having said that she could get exposure and a chance even if they play the ridicule game.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched the video and she just sounds bitter that she didn't get through. I've been to bootcamp, and it's obvious the show is a fix, but I don't get what she is moaning about. She had to wait around for ages and ages...annoying but to be expected. She seems annoyed that she didn't get too warm up, but they have so many people auditioning that it just wouldn't be possible. She has a right to be annoyed about the bit where they forgot about her, but apart from that she's just bitter. Also, having just watched her other videos, I can't believe she would seriously think they would take her seriously?!!! It's obvious they would have made her into a joke act and she's deluded if she thinks otherwise.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With performances like this,did she really think she would be taken seriously?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPaOPzTKKTI
    Forum Member
    annushka wrote: »

This is going to sound cold, but it just seems like this girl let the process get to her & is affraid that she didn't manage to pull good performances, so she doesn't want them aired (and I get why tbh, it's human).
    We have no idea how they want to portray her (neither does she, she is speculating), but it's true that they ridicule some contestants, so I get her fear... But she is the only one who knows how she handled herself & if she gave them footage that they can use that way. Yes they can do stuff in the cutting room, but it also depends on what you give them, doesn't it?

I hope for her that she gets cut from the end product since she wants it so badly.

Once you enter the Mincer Machine you lose control (what ever you do) as to whether you come out as a Harrods Sausage, or a Budget Supermarket Left Over. Best she may get is Sushi by the "sounds" of it.
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    We saw her at her arena audition, and I didn't think she was made a fool of :confused:

I reason with her though, and agree the way she was told to do things wasn't right, but then again I reckon there are people in worse situations.
    Forum Member
    I just watched the video and she just sounds bitter that she didn't get through. I've been to bootcamp, and it's obvious the show is a fix, but I don't get what she is moaning about. She had to wait around for ages and ages...annoying but to be expected. She seems annoyed that she didn't get too warm up, but they have so many people auditioning that it just wouldn't be possible. She has a right to be annoyed about the bit where they forgot about her, but apart from that she's just bitter. Also, having just watched her other videos, I can't believe she would seriously think they would take her seriously?!!! It's obvious they would have made her into a joke act and she's deluded if she thinks otherwise.

Two Wrongs don't make a Right. By what you say, she and you should know its a Fix but you still enter?
    Forum Member
    pjh8 wrote: »
    With performances like this,did she really think she would be taken seriously?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPaOPzTKKTI

Lets even things up ala that well known mime artiste Cheryl Cole who after spending £10,000's can sound ok on her Videos...... so here it is the Official Video for this Girls Pom Pom. Rather good on a tiny budget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh79R0VDBEI

Hope this is now fair. ;-)
  • KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite blatant with hindsight she was only there to be a joke act. 13,000 views as 'viral' though, LOL.
    Forum Member
    Kingsy wrote: »
    It's quite blatant with hindsight she was only there to be a joke act. 13,000 views as 'viral' though, LOL.

But her Official Video has 115,940 as of one minute or so ago?
    Forum Member
    She reminds me of Jessie J when she was trying to get started. If her Japanese is up to scratch she'd have more luck there I suspect. No don't think she can sing as well as Jessie, but then Cheryl Cole can hardly sing at all and that never held her back.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But her Official Video has 115,940 as of one minute or so ago?

Which makes the rant video less viral. If she can catch that much traffic, a "viral" video from her should get millions.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She reminds me of Jessie J when she was trying to get started. If her Japanese is up to scratch she'd have more luck there I suspect. No don't think she can sing as well as Jessie, but then Cheryl Cole can hardly sing at all and that never held her back.

Cheryl has the face and body of a piece of art, minus her ass tattoo of course
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cheryl would have probably never made it as a solo artist though, she only got where she is today because she was auditioning to be part of a group, so her voice was acceptable for that.

Then obviousy her popularity grew expentially and she was able to launch a big solo career. This girls voice doesn't sound strong enough imo to make it as a solo artist this way.
    Forum Member
    earldbest wrote: »
    Which makes the rant video less viral. If she can catch that much traffic, a "viral" video from her should get millions.

You know Best.
    Forum Member
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Cheryl has the face and body of a piece of art, minus her ass tattoo of course

True, helps to look good to boot. Not that Cheryl is a Boot. Whilst talking of Boot do we know for sure she has had the boot?
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Cheryl would have probably never made it as a solo artist though, she only got where she is today because she was auditioning to be part of a group, so her voice was acceptable for that.

Then obviousy her popularity grew expentially and she was able to launch a big solo career. This girls voice doesn't sound strong enough imo to make it as a solo artist this way.

I watched her Auditions way back then on TV. There was and probably are some interesting clips around that give an insight as to why she was chosen. Can't be bothered to look though. :D
    Forum Member
    jonapova wrote: »
    13,000 views isnt viral pmsl

Now at ........ 15,730 :)

Watch here to make it 15,731 ;-)

• Bob_WhingerBob_Whinger Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annushka wrote: »

You do not know what you are writing about.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two Wrongs don't make a Right. By what you say, she and you should know its a Fix but you still enter?

What are you talking about? I've never entered X Factor.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is the only kind of music she does (here's another clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v16N4rSPeew

how would she cope with themed weeks :confused:
    Forum Member
    What are you talking about? I've never entered X Factor.

Don't let people on here put you off.