Options

***** 3rd ANNUAL Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 15 (BB15) *****

RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
Forum Member
Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 1 (BB1)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 2 (BB2)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 3 (BB3)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 4 (BB4)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 5 (BB5)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 6 (BB6)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 7 (BB7)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 8 (BB8)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 9 (BB9)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 10 (BB10)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 11 (BB11)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 12 (BB12)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 13 (BB13)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 14 (BB14)

Okay so forum favourite Gina tkaes the BB14 Round with a total of 54 points. Runner up is Mr. Dexter Koh with 46 Points meaning that he eliminates Marcus BB10 from his wildcard spot and joins Rex as the joint highest scoring runner up so far on 46 Points. So as it stands both Gina and Dexter will qualify for the knockout stages,

So Far...

Anna BB1
Helen BB2
Kate BB3
Jon BB4
Victor BB5
Makosi BB6
Aisleyne BB7
Samanda BB8
Rachel BB9
Freddie BB10
Ben BB11
Aaron BB12
Deana BB13
Gina BB14

Has qualified for the Final 32 Knockout Stages to find Digital Spy Big Brother's Greatest Ever Housemate. Now we move on to this years civillian series Big Brother 15 :)

Where to start. Was the winner result a fix? Was the pass to the final a fix? Should Helen have been removed for her behaviour during the house? Was there ever a more slimey HM than Steven? (Yep my personal opinions but Hey its my game :D) Was Matthew always in the right? Did we take Toya's advice and "Calm the **** down"? Was Winston really that stupid? Did Ash do anything? Was Kimberly really pregnant? Was Chris the best power HM? Mark/Christopher will they won't they? Did Marlon do the right thing pressing that button? Is Danielle a "Dodgy" cam girl or not? What did Zoe have against Tesco Workers? Was Ashleigh the last line of defence against Team Helen? All these questions and many more about to be answered :)

In reality Helen Wood took the £100,000 prize causing outcry over the internet and media alike. Their actions since have been questionable but was she "entertaining" enough to be the deserving winner? Who was the real deserving winner? Have to admit im looking forward to see how this goes :)

.All I ask is to rank your top 3. First place gets 3 points, second gets 2 and 3rd gets 1.

15 Normal Series of Big Brother
14 Celebrity Big Brothers
1 Celebrity Hijack

For the fact im not sure how many watched im not including Teen BB.

The HM with the most points gains automatic entry into the last 32 Knock Out Stages. Which lelaves 2 open spots...which will go to the runners up with the most points. Then a random draw will be done to decide the brackets until we get to the final.

But Who Moves On To The Next Round..... YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!

The Big Brother 15 Housemates Were.....

Ash
Ashleigh
Bianca
Chris
Christopher
Danielle
Helen
Jale
Kimberly
Mark
Marlon
Matthew
Pauline
Pav
Steven
Tamara
Toya
Winston
Zoe

***** Important Note, I am visiting my sister for the weekend so the results may not be up on normal time. IF they are not the voting for this will still close at 7pm as a cutoff. If there are any votes placed after this time, I will not count them in the interest of fairness *****

Other than that we are now half way through the first round votes so thanks for sticking with this :)

Nathan

Comments