Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy needs to get off her high horse for once preaching on at Billie, does she ever stop judging people?!

I feel a bit sorry for Billie to be honest, all she was doing was getting to know two guys and they're all being a bit intense. It's way over the top anyway since they're only on a short holiday so neither would actually form a relationship.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief...

21st century and the men in this programme are still treating females as a prize, like bidding at an auction ...honing and revamping chat-up techniques ...being competitive 'cocks'.

Pleaseeee none of the males are datable they are just too chauvinistic.

Well done script writers no imagination just typical sexism. :(
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as Spencer needs Hugo to keep him in line, stevie should not be without Andy.

Having the NYC run focus on a minor cast member has been daft. I think I've hated all the longer running stories since Hugo Millie which at least had some movement rather than repeat the same thing over and over.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a shame we didn't see much of Rosie. I was looking forward to her dealing with Jule's revelation a bit more. Bit annoyed that Spencer & Jamie crashed Billie & Binky's girl's night.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How convenient that Billie was in the Hapmtons for the short time Stephanie was in New York :rollseyes:

Stevie and Stephanie are very cute though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help myself but adore Jules. I find him and his whole polyamorous thing really interesting and he had a lucky escape from Rosie the biggest bore of MIC.

Also glad that the witch Victoria has gone back home. I love Mark Francis but she makes his segments so intolerable just with her presence.

And finally i'm super happy Billie decided to pick Stevie. I was actually worried she'd go with Spencer yuck.

I find the poly amorous thing fascinating as well. I like a main stream show has addressed it and would love more focus on it...but he should have just come out with it earlier. Is it a good thing, is it just about casual sex, is it what gay men have done for years with highlighting sex is sex and emotions are the big thing...but the whole sex with multiple partners in this day raises complications. Tis fascinating.

The whole Billy thing I think is stupid. Americans date - they date lots of people and do all that exclusive stuff and it would have been more interesting if they highlighted that and the Brits had to deal with it. But then dating 2 from the same circle might be frowned upon.

I wonder if this is about Spencer taking what he's learned about the poly's and open relationships back to the UK...

And Steve and his ex... Anyone see their eyes? Like saucers... You can fake something's on TV but those 2 are well into each other big time!
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does everyone think Stevie's such a good guy? He went with Stephanie whilst dating Riley. I do agree the Stevie/Stephanie thing is real though.

Riley has become a total spare part. You can tell Lucy is just hanging out with Riley because none of the other girls want to be around Lucy.

Rosie is vile. She's incredibly rude and a bore.
  • EdgarsEdgars Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louise and Jamie have to hook up, them 2 are realest ones there
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edgars wrote: »
    Louise and Jamie have to hook up, them 2 are realest ones there

Realest? Doubtful. Louise and Jamie do deserve each other though for both being so dull.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member
    pac_girl wrote: »
    I wonder if this is about Spencer taking what he's learned about the poly's and open relationships back to the UK...!

Isn't Spencer already engaging in polyamory, the only difference being he now has a name for it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    Isn't Spencer already engaging in polyamory, the only difference being he now has a name for it?

He just needs to tell the women he's with that! :)
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member
    pac_girl wrote: »
    He just needs to tell the women he's with that! :)

Yes indeed. I think they would appreciated that!
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I feel like I'm only watching MIC out of habit and loyalty these days. I think the poor quality of season 7 was the turning point for me, after a peak in seasons 5-6.

I no longer like the majority of the cast, and the best ones have either left (Caggie, Millie, Phoebe) or get extremely limited screen time (Mark-Francis, Victoria, Sophie)

Probably the only ones keeping me hanging in there are Lucy, Jamie, MF, Victoria and Proudlock. I love Sophie too, but I think she's gone for good now too:(

IMO the producers really need a cast cull, with a new group of replacements. I'm pretty sure that the likes of Spencer, Louise, Rosie, Cheska and Fran have about 10 fans out of the whole audience of MIC.
    Anybody who joined in season 6 or 7 (aside from Sophie and Stephanie) should also be axed. Has anyone ever seen a more wooden TV personality than Riley? Does anyone like the annoying twerp Sam?? The less said about "Toff" and deep-voiced Aurelie the better.

I'm also finding it hard to care at all about what's going on in MIC NYC because we will never see any of these American characters again after it is over. It all feels like a big waste of time. I wonder where they looked for these random people to sign up for 6 episodes..

I did enjoy that Stevie-Stephanie scene though, and Gabriellas cameo:D

(Oops, I think I went on a similar rant about the exact same people the last time I barged in here:o:p. Oh well, see you in a few months when I'll be back to moan about bloody Cheska again - WILL SHE EVER LEAVE!?)
  • FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Riley and Tom are just annoying as is louise and her newest squeeze. Ive been a loyal viewer from the beginning but getting really bored of the same repeat storylines of two guys fighting over one of the girls and then its dragged out with everyone else getting involved. Mark is the highlight for me, it as binky but i went right off her when she was so spiteful last season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the American cast members will feature in the next series of MIC (in London) so they're not just one offs. It appears from twitter that Billie and Louise's guy are in London at the moment. Not sure about Jules.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was kinda hoping Stephanie would push Billie overboard, glad MIC is back in Autumn, liked the happy ending as well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this Proudlock and Lucy thing real? I quite like them as a couple.

Louise and Alik are sweet too. I think he is good for her; I hope she appreciates him.

Billie was mean to Stephanie. The dignified thing would have been to walk away and not meddle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the end. Had anything happened with proudluck and Lucy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    I missed the end. Had anything happened with proudluck and Lucy?

Alik was talking to Jamie on the final episode boat party and let it slip that Lucy and Proudlock had been hooking up. Jamie confronted Lucy and Proudlock about the rumour and they confirmed that they had kissed on several different occasions whilst drunk in New York but it hadn't meant anything.

Then they had a trailer from next season and some clips showed Lucy and Proudlock (separately) wondering if there was actually something more there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder when we'll get a return date?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Jamie annoyed, I saw the Alik bit and Jamie's reaction was hilarious.

So with Stevie no longer mr nice guy there's a vacancy for a good guy in the cast, ease got can it not be Alik.
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed this series, I think its nice Louise found love, am intrigued to see what happens with Lucy and Proudlock.

Seems like they were all happier in New York. When does the next series start?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    Was Jamie annoyed, I saw the Alik bit and Jamie's reaction was hilarious.

So with Stevie no longer mr nice guy there's a vacancy for a good guy in the cast, ease got can it not be Alik.

Jamie acted annoyed but it looked a bit fake (as does a lot of their "acting").

Alik and Bilie are definitely in London right now for the next series filming. Looks like Alik is staying with Louise from twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    Jamie acted annoyed but it looked a bit fake (as does a lot of their "acting").

Alik and Bilie are definitely in London right now for the next series filming. Looks like Alik is staying with Louise from twitter.

Louise has looked really hot lately. I get the feeling Spencer is jealous of Alik and Louise.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so happy to see Andy in the preview :D

Not sure if I really liked the New York series, it started off well.