Options

Paris Jackson pregnant?

kazmartinskazmartins Posts: 1,428
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Numerous reports of her being spotted with a baby bump?

Comments

• Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? She's about 16, right ? Well she'll have enough money to support herself if true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    This better not be true :(
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just googled this, and the article states, as their proof, that she was on a dinner date, and made a toast using water instead of wine. She's 16! Deary me.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    News sites are starting to speculate as to whether she's pregnant or not because of a bump she has on her belly.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/celebrity/2014/09/08/paris-jackson-reportedly-pregnant

Blimey! Might be pregnant at 16.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I just googled this, and the article states, as their proof, that she was on a dinner date, and made a toast using water instead of wine. She's 16! Deary me.

She surely wouldn't be able to drink wine anyway since she's underage or am I just being stupid?
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Hasn't she been locked up for the last year so how has she managed to get pregnant ?

It's gotta be a rumour!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Don't you have to be 21 in US to able to drink alcohol?
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This better not be true :(

Why ?
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    She surely wouldn't be able to drink wine anyway since she's underage or am I just being stupid?

Yeah, that was my point. They wouldn't have served her wine anyway!
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me , the whole lot of them are borderline lunatics.weirdest family ever in my opinion .
    Bunch of freaks .
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she won't be the first and MTV even have a entire series on 16 year olds up the duff but i suppose it depends on where she was in the states when the nookie happened as it varies state to state
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    she won't be the first and MTV even have a entire series on 16 year olds up the duff but i suppose it depends on where she was in the states when the nookie happened as it varies state to state

The American press will be in uproar. Look at how they treated Jamie-Lynn Spears when she was pregnant...
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I think it varies from state to state but consumption of alcohol by minors is often allowed at private functions, for example, even if the minimum age to purchase alcohol is higher.
  • Options
    ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem like there's any real evidence of this, just some fabricated story.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People acting shocked that she is pregnant at 16...

Do you not recall this front page?!

:(
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she is then it's sad that she's bringing another little life into the world when she's not really had the chance to start hers properly. All the same, IF she is one can only hope it's the making of her and she gets the support she needs.
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People acting shocked that she is pregnant at 16...

Do you not recall this front page?!

:(

I think that was the one with the boy who telephoned a radio station to boast that he was "proud" of being a father. I had never pearl clutched so much in my life, God. :cry:

As for Paris Jackson, it would be sad if she got pregnant so young because it's really not an ideal situation for mother or baby, but at least she's got the money to support a kid. I just worry about any child being born into the Jackson family!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    I think that was the one with the boy who telephoned a radio station to boast that he was "proud" of being a father. I had never pearl clutched so much in my life, God. :cry:

As for Paris Jackson, it would be sad if she got pregnant so young because it's really not an ideal situation for mother or baby, but at least she's got the money to support a kid. I just worry about any child being born into the Jackson family!

he wasn't the father anyway, it was an ex-boyfriend of hers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Why ?

Why? Because in the past 5 years Paris has lost her father, the person she held the closest to her, tossed into the spotlight, forced into private education after being home schooled her whole life, been through multiple public family crises, a public trial of her father's drug abuse, a trial on her grandmother's behalf that backfired drastically, a suicide attempt which led to a long hospitalisation and she has obly JUST recovered from this, she also only recently formed a bond with her biological mother. That's why.
    She's not ready to have a baby
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? Because in the past 5 years Paris has lost her father, the person she held the closest to her, tossed into the spotlight, forced into private education after being home schooled her whole life, been through multiple public family crises, a public trial of her father's drug abuse, a trial on her grandmother's behalf that backfired drastically, a suicide attempt which led to a long hospitalisation and she has obly JUST recovered from this, she also only recently formed a bond with her biological mother. That's why.
    She's not ready to have a baby

I doubt with that family she'd ever be ready to have kids as its a right clusterf---, but if she is then good luck to her and perhaps if the papps leave her alone a bit she might be able to have some sort of normality but i doubt it :(
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    This doesn't make me feel anything but sadness. I hope that it isn't true. She's had a lot of tragedy in her life and I can't help but feel that she isn't ready to be a parent. She needs time to just grow, first. She's been shut away from the world for a long time.