Options

Man United Supporters Thread (Part 47)

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations Batdude, you sly young dog you.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    Maybe you haven't noticed but Joey has a soft spot for you, most of the regulars have noticed it and she's currently looking to settle down...maybe meet up at a game sometime, take her out for a meal or drink afterwards? She's throwing you plenty of hints ;-)

Im just looking after my fellow United fans, what is soooooo wrong with that.

I come expensive you know, none of this Nandos rubbish ;-)
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Im just looking after my fellow United fans, what is soooooo wrong with that.

I come expensive you know, none of this Nandos rubbish ;-)

Whoaaaaa, hold up then Bat, seems to be making sense now. Joey only suddenly started showing interest in you once you told us all about your property business. One mention of a date and she's already after your money!

Early days but if there's any marriage talk I'd advise protecting your estate and entire business, can never be too safe. In fairness you don't seem like somebody that would be stupid enough to send women money or anything like that so I don't think we've got anything to worry about here.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Joey is very continental and has just holidayed in Djerba so you're going to need that passport!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may holiday in Clacton next year these holidays abroad are becoming rather expensive. :cry:
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,531
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    You can count all your chickens now, batdude :D.

Now it's up to United to do their job tomorrow. Let's finally get our season off and running.

Yep, we MUST do the business tomorrow after this bonus weekend. United are now third favourites for the PL and will go well clear of Arsenal and Liverpool in the betting with a decent win tomorrow.
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may holiday in Clacton next year these holidays abroad are becoming rather expensive. :cry:

A holiday abroad is now a distant dream since I bought my house. She is my mistress now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »
    A holiday abroad is now a distant dream since I bought my house. She is my mistress now.

Awh that's a shame, what about a caravan holiday.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea if he is still with us, I had forgotten about him until you brought him up.

I didn't mean to rile you or anyone else up, I was just reporting some news, sorry if it wasn't to your liking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, boy did this get out of hand quick!
  • Options
    Jim De VilleJim De Ville Posts: 16,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d'@ve wrote: »
    Yep, we MUST do the business tomorrow after this bonus weekend. United are now third favourites for the PL and will go well clear of Arsenal and Liverpool in the betting with a decent win tomorrow.

Agreed. Anything but a win tomorrow will be crushing. Good to see Liverpool losing again.
    Awh that's a shame, what about a caravan holiday.

Caravan holidays are piss, unless they're in the south of France.

Why not take Batdude to Paris/Rome/Barcelona?
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Anything but a win tomorrow will be crushing. Good to see Liverpool losing again.

Caravan holidays are piss, unless they're in the south of France.

Why not take Batdude to Paris/Rome/Barcelona?

I want to do Oz.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to do Oz.

Big commitment, that.

She really wants you, Batdude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey, I would have questioned your taste in men, but now I realise batdude is rich... very smart move!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big commitment, that.

She really wants you, Batdude.

Sydney, Melbourne , even The Outback -im saving the pennys you know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sydney, Melbourne , even The Outback -im saving the pennys you know.

Property magnate Batdude will see you right, I'd have thought.

I like to treat a woman, I'm sure that he does too.

Imagine standing atop Ayers Rock, discussing the possible shirt number of Nick Powell, next year.

Sexual heaven.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, boy did this get out of hand quick!

That's what she said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Property magnate Batdude will see you right, I'd have thought.

I like to treat a woman, I'm sure that he does too.

Imagine standing atop Ayers Rock, discussing the possible shirt number of Nick Powell, next year.

Sexual heaven.

Nick Powell, what about Phil Jones
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick Powell, what about Phil Jones

He'll be number 4, I'd imagine, as that's his number this year, if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot are a load of buggers, I worry about people its cold out there these days, batdude might get lost he has never been to a match at Old Trafford before, it is getting dark early these days, there are a lot of wierdos on the trains these days, food is expensive, what happens if he has to phone home, he needs a mobile there are no phone boxes these days and the ones that are around are broken or smell of wee, well they do down here.

I am a mother hen I have a motherly instinct.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You lot are a load of buggers, I worry about people its cold out there these days, batdude might get lost he has never been to a match at Old Trafford before, it is getting dark early these days, there are a lot of wierdos on the trains these days, food is expensive, what happens if he has to phone home, he needs a mobile there are no phone boxes these days and the ones that are around are broken or smell of wee, well they do down here.

I am a mother hen I have a motherly instinct.

Seriously, Batdude. Get in there.

So jealous...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For once, I really don't quite know what to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xela M wrote: »
    Joey, I would have questioned your taste in men, but now I realise batdude is rich... very smart move!

Sorry to try and dampen all the fun and frolics, but I am not rich, or at least I wouldn't consider myself rich by any stretch of anyone's imagination. :blush::blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to try and dampen all the fun and frolics, but I am not rich, or at least I wouldn't consider myself rich by any stretch of anyone's imagination. :blush::blush:

What?! Poor Joey. How dare you lead her on like that?! >:(
This discussion has been closed.