They focused on so many 'nos' tonight.

DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,451
Forum Member
✭✭
There are so many singers we haven't seen yet! When are the coming.

Comments

• elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    There are so many singers we haven't seen yet! When are the coming.
    Too busy spending 10 minutes building up an act only to give them a no.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,875
    Forum Member
    I quite liked the unpredictability tonight. A lot of the ones I thought would sail through ended up being dreadful.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    AKFE wrote: »
    I quite liked the unpredictability tonight. A lot of the ones I thought would sail through ended up being dreadful.

Half the ones they put through were really rubbish. I knew that, everybody knew that except the judges. I think Louis especially has lost his hearing...too old now. The teens will all end up in a boyband, not strong enough for solo spots
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,875
    Forum Member
    mal2pool wrote: »
    Half the ones they put through were really rubbish. I knew that, everybody knew that except the judges. I think Louis especially has lost his hearing...too old now. The teens will all end up in a boyband, not strong enough for solo spots

Agree there were some awful ones tonight. They're not exactly spoilt for choice are they?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight will be where they concentrate most likely on the ones that make it to the live shows or those who make it to JH:

Monica, Jake, Lola, Andrea, Chloe Jasmine?
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please be careful with spoilers. I like to keep it a surprise as do many of the other posters. Keep info in tags or in official spoiler theads.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still don't understand why some of the likely finalists haven't made an appearance yet!