Options

Sorry if you've already seen it - how Stephanie used to look

mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sure there must have been links to this of late but I've only just seen it. On the wildest assumption that it got overlooked and not put on here - see how this blonde used to look so plain

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cbbs-stephanies-pratt-former-substance-4110309

Comments

• Options
    cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure there must have been links to this of late but I've only just seen it. On the wildest assumption that it got overlooked and not put on here - see how this blonde used to look so plain

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cbbs-stephanies-pratt-former-substance-4110309

Boy, George had a lucky escape.:o

No not that Boy George. Just realised what I wrote.:)
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Yeah that was before Rehab and the Surgery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o

Is it the same woman??
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep MTV runs The Hills re-runs and saw one last week, you can tell she's had work done but in fairness I reckon its a good job, she doesn't look to pulled or prodded at.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, just a pity she couldn't get a personality transplant.

Mind you in all fairness..her plastic surgery really did work. Massive improvement facially.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    it's the best most natural stuff i've seen, not keen on stephanie but she's an excellent advert for her surgeon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What procedures did she have done?
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    What procedures did she have done?

She's basically just had a nose job, as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's basically just had a nose job, as far as I can tell.

Hey planets,

Sorry i meant to say that its evident she has had fillers, she has that Lana del rey look around her face and i heard rumour of her nose job

In the house i saw footage of her where she was lying down or sitting back in a chair, and the camera close up showed the scar under her nose which is sign of a nose job procedure

I should have said instead does anyone know what other procedures she had done aswell as the nose job and fillers :)

Im being dozy, i guess its time for bed soon :p
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks as though she's had her nose and lips done
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are criminals like this allowed into the UK?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cocained wrote: »
    Why are criminals like this allowed into the UK?
    We allow rapists and murderers into the country without so much as a by-your-leave.
    Mike Tyson & Don King spring to mind.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o:o

Is it the same woman??

Unfortunately yes.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey planets,

Sorry i meant to say that its evident she has had fillers, she has that Lana del rey look around her face and i heard rumour of her nose job

In the house i saw footage of her where she was lying down or sitting back in a chair, and the camera close up showed the scar under her nose which is sign of a nose job procedure

I should have said instead does anyone know what other procedures she had done aswell as the nose job and fillers :)

There are rumours of cheek and chin implants/shaping too, but she hasn't admitted to any work.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so she's an ex-junkie and now her new addiction is cleaning? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Plastic surgery is usually a disaster as Lauren lip fillers highlight.

But Stephanie's work is subtle and she looks like the original blonde 'Mean Girl' who was born that way.

If she knows she was really born a plain Jane its strange where her sense of entitlement has come from.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AC76 wrote: »
    Plastic surgery is usually a disaster as Lauren lip fillers highlight.

But Stephanie's work is subtle and she looks like the original blonde 'Mean Girl' who was born that way.

If she knows she was really born a plain Jane its strange where her sense of entitlement has come from.

Rachel McAdams? I don't know if I'd be so sure she's surgery-free.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I see her brother .... Did wonder....
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks just like her brother in that mugshot. Not a natural beauty at all then, quite the opposite in-fact. Apart from the very obvious nose job, looks like fillers, lips and a possible brow lift. She's also lost quite a lot of weight, which has slimmed and shaped her face.

Shame about the horrible personality and oddly strange legs. Brilliant surgery though.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, just a pity she couldn't get a personality transplant.

Mind you in all fairness..her plastic surgery really did work. Massive improvement facially.

Too massive for the "before" pic not to be misleading about what she looked like.

It looks like the standard media trick of finding an especially poor early picture, a rather good current picture, and trying to make it seem that all the differences are due to cosmetic surgery.

Indeed, when I go beyond first impressions, "early Steph" seems not so bad. If she were looking up and smiling, like in the recent pic, and had her hair and makeup done, she wouldn't look very different and might even seem the better looking one.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Hey planets,

sorry i missed this...i'm not sure what she has had done but it looks like her jaw is different and her nose...there are others who know more than i about this sort of thing!!!! but she looks natural as opposed to :o wtf is that type look....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Rachel McAdams? I don't know if I'd be so sure she's surgery-free.

I meant it metaphorically :blush:

That Stephanie acts like the original all american popular cheerleader but infact she has needed enhancements to get that look.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AC76 wrote: »
    I meant it metaphorically :blush:

That Stephanie acts like the original all american popular cheerleader but infact she has needed enhancements to get that look.

Oh I see.

I don't know...
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a mug shot and she is clearly on drugs. Why not get a proper picture of how she looked before the plastic surgery ? That mug shot isn't her natural look.