Who Reported Gary to the Police

12346»

Comments

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Good on her if she did call the police on him. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with such behaviour. I still can't believe that the GBP voted this man to be the winner. Especially after there was so much uproar over Helen winning.

Dear oh dear oh dear ..... oh dear ............
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    He’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across in my life and I hope never to come across someone so disgusting ever again.”[/B]

>:(>:(

Whatever you do Dee - do not look in the mirror :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    What young girls they are all over 18 silly bat! (

But Lauren was only a young girl, or so she kept insisting, and should never have been exposed to an old man's privates that looked like "three chickpeas" according to Ricci, which begs the question of how hard she had to look.

By the way, exposure is only a criminal offence if it is done with intent to cause alarm or distress, which is certainly not true in this case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What young girls they are all over 18 silly bat! Did she also report to the police Lauren and Frenchy for exposing their breast. i bet she didn't. Seems to me women think exposing their breast is acceptable and men exposing themselves is a crime. They are both wrong if we are going to go doen that road. No double standards! >:(

Couldn't agree more but I don't think Dee has the ability to think before she speaks, (well, yes we know that already). What I mean is, it's different when you mouth off in a confrontation but to have had the time to collect your thoughts and rationalize a situation, she clearly didn't give a toss and kept going. Her bitterness and self entitled personality prevented her from seeing sense. If a woman can flash, then why not a man, no matter what their ages are. It's either one or the other but in Dee's world if you're not buff, taught and young, you're disgusting. Beggars belief!
    Whatever you do Dee - do not look in the mirror :o

Even though I don't like her, I honestly thought she was 'game for a laugh' and there would't be much that would upset her. Her reaction to Gary is so OTT that it's in another realm ;-)
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Wow...just trying to catch up with everything since the final and thought the forum would be quiet. I'm shocked that Dee would be this vindictive. What a horror of a woman she's turned out to be. >:(
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    OK for David and George though eh?
    That's what I was thinking. She said on BOTS that seeing David with no clothes on made an old woman very happy.
    Seeing an old man's tackle though has upset the shy, delicate, sensitive and innocent Dee and has apparently left her traumatised !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    But Lauren was only a young girl, or so she kept insisting, and should never have been exposed to an old man's privates that looked like "three chickpeas" according to Ricci, which begs the question of how hard she had to look.

By the way, exposure is only a criminal offence if it is done with intent to cause alarm or distress, which is certainly not true in this case.

LOL and there was Lauren asking George if Ricci was well hung, as she like a big ***** -

and if Gary only had a small portion..how could they be offended as there was nothing to offend- tbh, a lot of older mens bits hang a fair bit lower - which is why I thought perhaps they got an eyeful(and made James and Ricci jealous LOL) .... all these snippets of info make the whole scenerao seem more and more ludicrous, the more that come out the less sense it all makes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL and there was Lauren asking George if Ricci was well hung, as she like a big ***** -

and if Gary only had a small portion..how could they be offended as there was nothing to offend- tbh, a lot of older mens bits hang a fair bit lower - which is why I thought perhaps they got an eyeful(and made James and Ricci jealous LOL) .... all these snippets of info make the whole scenerao seem more and more ludicrous, the more that come out the less sense it all makes.

Yes, like we all do with age, our bits and bobs drop. I watched the shower scene and Gary isn't as slim as he once was and certainly not 'buff' per se. Given he was bent forward to see to his knee, I don't believe for a second that his bits were exposed to justify Dee's reaction. It was just another, (as she thought), tick on the 'Get Gary Out Of BB' list.