Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Talksport Chat (Part 12)

Old Today, 21:07
CorbynDallas
Forum Member

Hey guys,

Got that Friday feeling of not going out and missing the action? Well, get your radio/internet/TV/computer/phone dialled to TalkSport and get in on the Friday action!

Fridays are always great on TalkSport, get the latest sporting debate with KickOff, relax with some excellent banter from Andy Goldstein and the legend that is the lamb shank lover himself TalkSport's very own Bobby - gouldfather - Gould on the SportsBar which leads you into a great night of overnight radio! It is a great listen, I always stay up!

There is, in my humble opinion, no better way to get ready for the sporting weekend with everyone's team playing in the next few days catch all the build up on TalkSport.

And, if you stay up too late you can lie in and give Georgie Bingham a miss in the morning (Sorry Quinny!) and get up in time for the excellent Adrian Durham and Match Day Live.

It's all right now on your radio and its called TalkSport - I have to confess I love it and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Thanks guys for another great week of posts, keep it up and

CONGRATULATIONS TO BILLY244 or whatever your name is on being a Grandad x2

Keep it TalkSport
CorbynDallas is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old Today, 21:18
The Cricketer
Forum Member

Hey guys,

Got that Friday feeling of not going out and missing the action? Well, get your radio/internet/TV/computer/phone dialled to TalkSport and get in on the Friday action!

Fridays are always great on TalkSport, get the latest sporting debate with KickOff, relax with some excellent banter from Andy Goldstein and the legend that is the lamb shank lover himself TalkSport's very own Bobby - gouldfather - Gould on the SportsBar which leads you into a great night of overnight radio! It is a great listen, I always stay up!

There is, in my humble opinion, no better way to get ready for the sporting weekend with everyone's team playing in the next few days catch all the build up on TalkSport.

And, if you stay up too late you can lie in and give Georgie Bingham a miss in the morning (Sorry Quinny!) and get up in time for the excellent Adrian Durham and Match Day Live.

It's all right now on your radio and its called TalkSport - I have to confess I love it and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Keep it TalkSport
If you were reading the above 'ad', would it be in a working class accent with Collymore shouting/screaming in the background?
The Cricketer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:23
CorbynDallas
Forum Member

If you were reading the above 'ad', would it be in a working class accent with Collymore shouting/screaming in the background?
Ha ha TheCricketer nice one. Gotta be the Vanarama bloke who sounds like Danny Kelly or the Amigo Loans bloke!

Are you Dominic Cork by the way
Old Today, 21:23
BanglaRoad
Forum Member

Hey guys,

Keep it TalkSport
Hey You been down Sainsburys lately?
BanglaRoad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:32
CorbynDallas
Forum Member

Hey You been down Sainsburys lately?
Only for cheese twists lol

Hey, did you hear Adrian Durham on Drive tonight: Scotland still can't get out of the group, and he said it was a shame that the country voted No as Brazil can't be deported now ha ha.

Great bantz on TalkSport!

Are you listening now? What do you think?