Eternal Law

angustayangustay Posts: 2,141
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Life on Mars creators to remake a gritty version of Touched by an Angel with a mix of LA LAW for ITV called Eternal Law. Made by Kudos Film and Television company the story revolves around a group of Angels trying to get humans to make the right decisions over certain events in their lives.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    They also wrote Bonekickers.

I don't hold out much hope for this project. They got lucky with LoM and had six years worth of drafts for it. They aren't as talented as they believe they are.

Oh and it's for ITV. They got lucky with Downton Abbey.
  • angustayangustay Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to say more or less what you said but everyone accuses me of having it in for ITV so said nothing that could cause the backlash. Here's a link to an article about the project.

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/30385/life-on-mars-team-create-new-itv-drama
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Touched by an Angel this stands or falls on the calibre of the cast and the likeability and interaction of the characters.

That is why TBAA worked and I will give this show the benefit of the doubt until we see how they approach this aspect.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched this on ITV Encore. It got axed after the first series. Did anybody actually watch it? I thought it wasn't that bad actually.