Rylan on XFactor Tour

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
Forum Member
My friend went to the XFactor tour last night.
She said the biggest cheers of the night were when Rylan opened the tour, she said it went manic
Video (not my friends) of his Spice Girls medley last night.
He does look to have great stage presence.
(not brilliant quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN0kWIM4GTQ&list=UUFBig-JH817o_w8Hi5BrJAQ

Comments

• QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crowd lurve him! :D

It was fantastic, thank you so much for posting!! :D

#TeamRylan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    The crowd lurve him! :D
    It was fantastic, thank you so much for posting!! :D

#TeamRylan

Yes my friend said they did, she said they went balistic when he came on the stage, and of course Rylan loved it.. bless him :cool:
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent.

Thank you for posting that :)

Well done Rylan.

:):)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, that's great to hear :) Good for him!

#TeamRylan
  • Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was very good - Thanks for posting :D
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely fabulous. Always love watching him perform, he's such a natural. Can't wait to see him :D

#TeamRylan.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Can't believe I didn't like Rylan when he started his XF journey. Love him to bits now.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My 2 friends went to show last night ..said they had a fab time and Rylan definitely got the biggest cheer.. Also said Jahmene was the best singer
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My 2 friends went to show last night ..said they had a fab time and Rylan definitely got the biggest cheer.. Also said Jahmene was the best singer

Jahmene is far superior to James imo that's for sure. But we all have different tastes.

I was Rylan from day one LOL!

He was the only one I found that entertained me and made me smile.

:)
  • Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get in Rylan my son! A juicy phat 3/1 winner. Also liking the X Factor Tour video of Rylan (Gangnam) Style!
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So happy for him...he's not the best singer but boy can he light up the stage...he's a great entertainer:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Jahmene is far superior to James imo that's for sure. But we all have different tastes.

I was Rylan from day one LOL!

He was the only one I found that entertained me and made me smile.

I prefer James's voice to Jahmene's, not keen on the ones that try to be Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, with the warbling and the hundred notes where one would do, but that's personal preference lol. Wasn't too sure about Rylan after the crying fit when he was put through, but I warmed to him as the shows went on, he put on an entertaining performance, and when he did the slower numbers and didn't move about so fast he actually sounded ok. He also made me laugh with his banter with Gary, he never let it get him down that he absolutely slated him and was good humoured about it all. It was obvious that all the other singers thought the world of him and so did the judges and the coaches.
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Complete and utter crap
  • Harry BushmayerHarry Bushmayer Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Truly horrible performance. His 15 mins of fame will be up soon.

Record deal? Don't make me laugh....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Very happy for Rylan :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    its like a magic show...
    look at all the stuff going on.. to distract you from the crap singing.
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww am glad he opened the tour - bless him.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    My friend went to the XFactor tour last night.
    She said the biggest cheers of the night were when Rylan opened the tour, she said it went manic
    Video (not my friends) of his Spice Girls medley last night.
    He does look to have great stage presence.
    (not brilliant quality)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN0kWIM4GTQ&list=UUFBig-JH817o_w8Hi5BrJAQ

Thank you for that it was great watching Rylan.:):)
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That must be a shock to his system having to go straight into doing that. It takes guts - when you consider the others have had way more time to practice. Can't wait to see him 10 Feb!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get in Rylan my son! A juicy phat 3/1 winner. Also liking the X Factor Tour video of Rylan (Gangnam) Style!

You got the "last woman standing" bet wrong though Johnny's Arcade, fancy falling for the Trishia betting guff, schoolboy error!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I prefer James's voice to Jahmene's, not keen on the ones that try to be Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, with the warbling and the hundred notes where one would do, but that's personal preference lol. Wasn't too sure about Rylan after the crying fit when he was put through, but I warmed to him as the shows went on, he put on an entertaining performance, and when he did the slower numbers and didn't move about so fast he actually sounded ok. He also made me laugh with his banter with Gary, he never let it get him down that he absolutely slated him and was good humoured about it all. It was obvious that all the other singers thought the world of him and so did the judges and the coaches.

I quite agree with you on your post. No, I wasn't a Jahmene or Ella fan. I don't like all the warbling and faffing around. Sing it properly.

I was excited when I saw Jahmene's first audition. Motown is my all time fave genre of music, although I do have a wide and varied taste I have to say. When he sang one of my fav songs.....ie At Last I thought...........hell yes!!! But alas, during the competition I just kept thinking, stop sodding about, sing it properly.

James did it for me when he ruined Power of Love (Holly Johnson version FTW)! I could never forgive him for that LOL!

I now know how my family used to feel when I played my Neil Young records. They used to say 'that's junkie music and really dismal, turn it off.' Hearing James I feel now sorry that I put them through years of listening to NY LOL!

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell that is dire...

See rent a chav crowd were there :rolleyes:

Roll on when his 5 minutes of fame is over :yawn:
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good for the lad.
    singing for uglies, kids, fat birds, gays and grannies.. just like his idol from Steps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it that some seem to take a delight in the hope that someone may fail?

So much for the cup of human kindness huh.

• jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few sour grapes in here still I see. I enjoyed watching that video - thanks for posting OP.