Forum Member
✭✭✭
Huge announcement shortly.

Hold on to your knickers, 'Girls!

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, it is Soice Girls releasing the shock album tomorrow I bet !
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww, nice to see you back Kenny, is it about the great approval ratings of Geri's single, or the re-opening of the musical?
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    It's a world tour with the Backstreet Boys I read on twitter (minus Posh)
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Nobody apart from OP gives a fook about these has-beens these days.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    tangsman wrote: »
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Nobody apart from OP gives a fook about these has-beens these days.

I have to be honest, I do cringe the way four of them keep going on and on and on about what they achieved etc. They really milk the Spice Girls name.
    Not a fan of Posh, but fair play to her on actually moving on...
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    I can barely contain my excitement
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If its the unreleased material from the 90s I will get excited but another reunion is a bad idea..
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a mini tour to celebrate 20 years together, an Anti-Tour type of thing.

- MKS are their support act.
    Forum Member
    It's a mini tour to celebrate 20 years together, an Anti-Tour type of thing.

- MKS are their support act.

That's a whole lotta horses being flogged in one announcement if true
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I have to be honest, I do cringe the way four of them keep going on and on and on about what they achieved etc. They really milk the Spice Girls name.

Yep...:)
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about the tragic old bints?
    Forum Member
    Please don't tell me it's Emma and Mel C being on the World Cup song..
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hope its a tour. to be honest, that's the only thing I can think of that it might be!

either that or someone suggested on a spice girls facebook page that it could be a DVD release of the 2007/2008 Return of the Spice Girls tour but I cant see it being that. if they were able to release a DVD of it, they would have released it years ago and not have waited 6 years
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @JonHornbuckle:
    Any Spice Girls fans that didn't get to see them on their 2007 reunion tour? Big news coming in the next few days. VERY. EXCITING. NEWS.

Dunno who the guy is but judging by his tweet, its either a new tour or a DVD of the ROTSG tour
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    @JonHornbuckle:
    Any Spice Girls fans that didn't get to see them on their 2007 reunion tour? Big news coming in the next few days. VERY. EXCITING. NEWS.

Dunno who the guy is but judging by his tweet, its either a new tour or a DVD of the ROTSG tour

i really really really really really hope they arent planning on continuing as a four piece !
    all of them, or not at all ffs !
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love it to be a DVD of their ROTSG tour
    Forum Member
    Did they not say at the time they had no useable footage from the tour and wouldn't get released because it was all crap?
  • chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news cant wait to see them live again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    another reunion is a bad idea..

After the way Posh behaved at the Viva Forever musical reunion, I agree. Maybe they could do it without her?
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from that guy on twitter - who has said there is an announcement?

Anyone remotely official?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I used to be a fan but I don't really care about them any more. They were a product of their time, I don't think a reunion (if this is what the announcement is about) would work nowadays.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »

In fairness she has only been able to move on due to the Beckham in her name and the doors being part of that supercouple opened for her.

The other four didn't get such an opportunity so fair play to them for taking advantage of any offer being a Spice Girl brings. Victoria minus David would be in the same boat today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be a fan but I don't really care about them any more. They were a product of their time, I don't think a reunion (if this is what the announcement is about) would work nowadays.

Oh a tour will sell out for them with or without Posh make no mistake about that.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Really hope it isn't another comeback, they've done the reunion, they were great at the Olympics...another comeback just cheapens their legacy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope it isn't another comeback, they've done the reunion, they were great at the Olympics...another comeback just cheapens their legacy.

No it won't.