Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• dsp11dsp11 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    You missed off 'tak car,' MrsD - the real Phil wouldn't have been able to write anything without ending it with his usual salutation:D

I did initially think it was a Chawner posting, but there is no stream of consciousness rambling missives about digital spy on Facebook, so I'm inclined to agree it's someone's half-hearted attempt at trollery

What a shame, but yes, I am inclined to agree, too many 'obviously' misspelt words. Darn it. I was looking forward to letting him know a few facts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Ah I was mega confused there for a second when I saw dsp11 quoting dsp12's post, thought dsp12 had discovered a spelling/grammar checker. Welcome to the CoC anyway dsp11! :):p

Yorkiegal if I could 'like' or 'retweet' your post I would, love it! :)
  • dsp11dsp11 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Ah I was mega confused there for a second when I saw dsp11 quoting dsp12's post, thought dsp12 had discovered a spelling/grammar checker.

I thought dsp12 was Pa Chawner, but, it is too obviously not him, due to the over effort on the bad spelling. But thank you for inviting me into the CofC, I look forward to joining you!!! x x x
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dsp11 wrote: »
    I thought dsp12 was Pa Chawner, but, it is too obviously not him, due to the over effort on the bad spelling. But thank you for inviting me into the CofC, I look forward to joining you!!! x x x
    So what does the DSP in your username stand for? Dumplings, sausages, pie?:D Or doughnuts, sambuca, pizza? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Things are getting weird around here. The "dsp" people who joined digispy at about the same time are freaking me out.

One is a goody and one is a baddy. The baddy is goading us into being cross, the goody is helping us fighting the baddy. Are they Digispy gods? Are they like Loki and Thor from the Avengers? Or is the baddy testing our allegiance to the CoC?

Or are they the same person like Jekyll and Hyde? If dsp11 eats too much trifle does he morph into dsp12?
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning, fellow CoC'ers, sorry I haven't posted on here for a while, but I promise I have been keeping up with all the comments every day or two and I'm crying with laughter here at the hilarious double act of dsp11 and dsp12 (dirty smelly phil?) and the Chawner merchandise slogans. :D:D

Welcome to our two new NZ members and I hope you'll keep us all posted as to how the third (and hopefully final) series is being received by the viewing public over there in NZ. As you will see from the comments on here, the tide has now well and truly turned against the Chawner family after it was recently transmitted here in the UK. The game is well and truly up for them now as we have all certainly seen them in a different light.

Does anyone else think it's a shame that the Olympic organisers didn't have the foresight to introduce a new event this year - a 100 metre Skip-chase outside Chawner Towers? Fraud would have easily won the Gold for GB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving the idea of a 100 metre Skip-chase being added to the Olympic Games - a Chawner gold medal for sure.:D

I'm still gutted that dsp12 is a fake Chawner and not the real Purple One. However, Philth was busy over the weekend sending love and best wishes to his remaining New Zealand fans, plus watching BGT and sending hate mail to Simon Cowell, so he had no time to register an account on here.:(
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    Things are getting weird around here. The "dsp" people who joined digispy at about the same time are freaking me out.

One is a goody and one is a baddy. The baddy is goading us into being cross, the goody is helping us fighting the baddy. Are they Digispy gods? Are they like Loki and Thor from the Avengers? Or is the baddy testing our allegiance to the CoC?

Or are they the same person like Jekyll and Hyde? If dsp11 eats too much trifle does he morph into dsp12?
    I think they are the Digital Spies that Phil was complaining about, the naughty people who steal his status updates and post them over here for everyone to laugh at. :eek:
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving the idea of a 100 metre Skip-chase being added to the Olympic Games - a Chawner gold medal for sure.:D

As long as it's it's foil around chocolate Audrey will be happy - remember her with her chocolate pressie brought back from her daughters from Blackpool? There's no way on this earth I'd think about buying one of those for my mum!

So DSP12 isn't Philth :( that's a shame, it would have been nice for him to see that this thread isn't one of support for the family or how they live their lives and how their mantra of "it's not our fault" is easily dis-proven when a lot of their problems "is their fault".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure this thread helps the Chawners in their delusion that they are proper celebrities, and maybe that's why they don't read it, they don't want to face the harsh reality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I don't think they're the reading type. This thread is much too long for them. :p
    If we had pictures it might be different :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps we should write in txt spk, especially for them? Maybe when Phil finds out he has an impersonator, he might hurry on over to say his piece. It would be chawsome to have a real Chawner on the thread!
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone watch that hoarders programme recently? I believe the Chawners may not be lazy, scruffy gits after all but have a genuine medical condition.

In one episode there was a man who could only finally tackle his house full of crap whilst dressed as a woman who he called Miss Bakewell Tart.

I reckon Pa Chawner should therefore dress as a lady called Phillipa and get scrubbing.:D
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting idea. Maybe his name could be Miss Philla Trifle. Someone else must be able to come up with a good girl name for Phil. There are some genius comedians on here.
    Forum Member
    Hello! Audrey's brushing horses on today's episode. It's interesting watching series two with the hindsight of series three. I'm noticing little things that slipped by before like Audrey saying "I used to ride horses all the time when I was younger, then I married Phil and never rode a horse again"

Even though, going by the wedding photos, Audrey probably gave up horse riding long before meeting Phil, SOMETHING is registering in her subconscious that her life stopped when Phil turned up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember feeling awfully sorry for Audrey in that episode, she really enjoyed herself, but was belittled and taunted by her repulsive family when she got home :cry:
    Forum Member
    Oh no, its dance night. I remember me and Mr Loopy going to Latin American classes, one lesson. We nearly ended up divorced by the end of it. We were all polite dancing with other partners but as soon as we came back together it was "Your feet are all wrong, move!", "No, YOU move!"

Never again!

Of course Sam n Em have latched onto the fact Phil's spilled the beans about Audrey's incontinence and are taking every opportunity to tell her she smells. Not even thinking that Phil should have helped her get her incontinence sorted at the first sign.

I wonder what a carer does in Phil's mind? Heat up tv dinners seems to be the only thing he does for her.
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I don;t think Audrey needs a carer. She needs to get off her fat, mouldy arse and go to the loo. She is well capable, she's just too bloody lazy. If she got up to make her own tea, wash up or go to the loo, she'd lose weight. Her problems aren't that bad to need a carer. Grrrr.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I don;t think Audrey needs a carer. She needs to get off her fat, mouldy arse and go to the loo. She is well capable, she's just too bloody lazy. If she got up to make her own tea, wash up or go to the loo, she'd lose weight. Her problems aren't that bad to need a carer. Grrrr.

She certainly managed when the Big Brother cameras were in the house and we never saw a yellow puddle when Director Dan was there either. She won't wear a pad and the doctor found nothing medical (otherwise we'd know all about some misspelled ailment). You can only deduce that she can't be bothered and doesn't give a monkeys.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've thought this for a while now. She reckons she needs a carer because of her epilepsy yet seems to have been seizure free for years. She's a lazy woman, who is so slovenly she's happy to sit in her own pee rather than go to the loo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember feeling awfully sorry for Audrey in that episode, she really enjoyed herself, but was belittled and taunted by her repulsive family when she got home :cry:
    They are horrible to her, it took Lorraine long enough to comment on how they treat her she ignored them all taunting Audrey in series one.
    The girls are verbally abusing Audrey all the time, she was so happy with herself and because the attention wasn't on Emma she chipped away at her about the cleaning until her mood dropped, Phil added his bit of course.
    It's awful to watch as I think Audrey is very entertaining to watch as she is funny without even realising she is funny, just the things she comes out with and the facial expressions she makes are priceless.
    I do think without Audrey in the show it wouldn't be as good and I think Phil and his girls were jealous she is better telly then them! Director Dan probably gave her more camera time then they expected.
    When the girls went to France and we didn't see Audrey the show was boring. Emma thinks the show is all about her because of her "singing career" and Sam just kept crying as that got her attention..but really the star is Audrey, and after her Jenny!
  • Music Lover OneMusic Lover One Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I thought it was really funny when Phil and Audrey was in bed and it showed little Jenny in the bed with them :D As far as that Jenny dog goes she is treated very well, it was when they got that other bigger dog that caused them problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Phil and Emma take the mick out of Sam and Aud sticks up for her then rightly tells her to watch her language. Sam then shouts at Aud. The inevitable tears come along with some plinky plonky sad music. Awww poor Sam. Then Sam goes to Phil for comfort when he started it. Yet again awww poor Sam. That girl cries over every flipping little thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite bit!!! Do you do your Kegel exercises Aud? The muscles near your anus blah blah. Aud says well I've got a trampoline at home. She really is dense bless her.

One thing about her that I noticed today - the look on her face when the horse woman kissed her and hugged her. That women has no affection in her life at all. As much as I have a lack of sympathy for all of them, because there comes a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming everything under the sun, I felt sad for Aud then. I can't imagine a life without a cuddle from my children or a kind word.
    Forum Member

Totally agree, she needs friends and a weekly coffee morning or something more than a carer. Mind you, saying that, what "normal" person who doesn't need a carer walks around stinking of wee. If she's not physically disabled, there's something psychological there. Poisonous family atmosphere probably makes her not want to care for her personal hygiene. I mean, if I was married to Phil, I'd wee my knicks at every opportunity to keep him at bay.

But what gets my goat is that Phil is getting carers allowance to look after her, but does nothing but complain about the smell. He just doesn't get it that carers are supposed to sort that out for the people they're looking after.

If they took his carers allowance from him, he can complain about her all he likes.

One thing about her that I noticed today - the look on her face when the horse woman kissed her and hugged her. That women has no affection in her life at all. As much as I have a lack of sympathy for all of them, because there comes a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming everything under the sun, I felt sad for Aud then. I can't imagine a life without a cuddle from my children or a kind word.

It's Stockholm Syndrome. She is totally in love with her captor and knows nothing of how exhilirating life can be for her if she ditched Chawner Towers. My little dog's like that, we call her "Stockholm" too. She follows me around everywhere with doe-eyes, even though she is my prisoner [evil cackle]
This discussion has been closed.