Comments

• MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Davemba wrote: »

He does come across as a bit of a banker. Arrogant too - and apparently we will see his argumentative side over the next few weeks.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I thought I would like him, he looks quite funny in his picture but what a twit he is.
    I can't believe he is only 22 :eek: He looks at least 30.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total knob - and modest to boot.
  • goldie1985goldie1985 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I totally agree, he is the biggest, most arrogant, head in the clouds "banker" I have ever seen on tv. He should have been fired and I hope to god he goes soon. After classing his ex workmates as losers just because he got on the apprentice, he deserves a kick in the teeth and a boot out the door. If he was chocolate, he'd eat himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He shows himself to be a little boy. No dignity, manners or morals.
  • PosyPosy Posts: 1,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an embarrassment to the people of N.I! DSid he go to Campbell?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to design a long term use toilet roll to wipe all the crap that comes out of his mouth.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldie1985 wrote: »
    I totally agree, he is the biggest, most arrogant, head in the clouds "banker" I have ever seen on tv. He should have been fired and I hope to god he goes soon. After classing his ex workmates as losers just because he got on the apprentice, he deserves a kick in the teeth and a boot out the door. If he was chocolate, he'd eat himself.

:D:D:D

But yeah. I agree. :)