XFactor USA set to be cancelled. Simon Cowell to return to UK version next year?

12346»

Comments

• Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamuelW wrote: »
    XFactorUS had its first live show yesterday but it got its WORST EVER RATINGS. Only a 1.5 in the demo :eek: . It was beaten by The Biggest Loser! Definitely gonna get cancelled.

For once Samuel I actually agree with you
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I love the show, I'm glad it's getting such low ratings because it means Simon will be back on the UK show ;)
  • David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anna_uk wrote: »
    Does anyone know why xfactor USA has not been on tv this week nor does it show up in next weeks tv magazine?!

I think there's a couple of weeks break before the lives start
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    XFactorUS had its first live show yesterday but it got its WORST EVER RATINGS. Only a 1.5 in the demo :eek: . It was beaten by The Biggest Loser! Definitely gonna get cancelled.

Sorry, but for a big country, that rating is not good at all. Is it the lowest rating talent show over America?
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    As much as I love the show, I'm glad it's getting such low ratings because it means Simon will be back on the UK show ;)

I have exactly the same thoughts. The loss of Barlow & return of Simon is only good news for the UK show.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ratings were poor but it was up against The Voice and out of it's usual day. However, the numbers aren't good enough in the first place.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing worse than being sidelined by baseball is the long delay because of baseball.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Delete - old post
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    Good! Simon will defo come back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anna_uk wrote: »
    Does anyone know why xfactor USA has not been on tv this week nor does it show up in next weeks tv magazine?!

Saturday itv2 at 11am- first live show
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Yesterday's special new episode of The X Factor USA fell to a 0.8 in the demo :eek:!
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday's special new episode of The X Factor USA fell to a 0.8 in the demo :eek:!

It's no surprise, it wasn't an actual episode really. But yeah, it's definitely on it's way out.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member

Crikey, the show seems to be sinking, like a ship:eek:
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member

It was a clip show that might not have even been aired but this is great news for the UK show. A recovery may not happen but it has the biggest chance if Simon's on the panel.

Now let's just hope Fox cancel it :o
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EddyEagal wrote: »

After the Katie manipulation in 2010, I'd rather he not come back!