America get Season 7 part 2 bluray set early (Merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beware, despite the person refusing to spoil the finale, there is actually a bit that is quite spoilery in the write up IMO.

http://untempered-schism-insta.tumblr.com/post/50255139345/so-did-anyone-else-get-their-pre-order-early
  • Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Levine is in meltdown mode over this, it's quite entertaining :D

I agree with some of his points he has raised recently, especially about the BBC's treatment of the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    !!11oneone wrote: »
    Why? If a retailer gives someone else a legitimately bought copy of a disc, there's no rule or law in the world that stops them from telling people what's on it, regardless of whether the retailers messed up and sent it out early.

UrMyStar wrote: »
    I think Monkey means uploading it to torrent sites.

Yes, I did, as anyone with any common sense would have realised. Thank you for explaining it to them!
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    He seems to be blaming Moffat for the screw up. Seriously is Moffat now in charge of Blu-ray/DVD distribution as well?
    Although it could all be a BBC plot to silence Moffat's nemesis for the next week:
    Now tell me - HOW THE **** am I able to stay off the internet just to avoid reading about the surprise ending. So much for Moffat's secrecy.
    https://twitter.com/IanLevine
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You would think Levine and his chums would have learnt from what happened in the Eighties and yet he seems intent on spearheading a fan revolt that will be as equally ruinous as it was then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beware, despite the person refusing to spoil the finale, there is actually a bit that is quite spoilery in the write up IMO.

http://untempered-schism-insta.tumblr.com/post/50255139345/so-did-anyone-else-get-their-pre-order-early

Really really not being funny at all. But where?

They say it will blow people out of the water. That is all I could see.
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    Arg, it's a real shame. I feel very sorry for all those people who work hard on the show to have it all spoilt by this foolish mistake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear god. And now apparently its karma and serves Cardiff right that this leak occurred. Some 'fans' have a very off relationship for this show don't they?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Ian Levine is raging now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it wrong that I find Levine's meltdown so very entertaining? The guy has become a parody of entitled fandom.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian Levine is raging now.

its not a good look
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it wrong that I find Levine's meltdown so very entertaining? The guy has become a parody of entitled fandom.:D

it has fallen into the realms of parody. Its a shame. He seems to have turned on a six pence and all because of the fiftieth having no old doctors. That seems to have done it for him and he's been raging ever since.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, it's hardly a huge spoiler, but spoilerphobes might notwant to read it. It does say that Classic fans will be blown away by it
    which I take to mean that who Clara is is connected to the Classic show or something

I mgiht be wrong in my assumption though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it's hardly a huge spoiler, but spoilerphobes might notwant to read it. It does say that Classic fans will be blown away by it
    which I take to mean that who Clara is is connected to the Classic show or something

I mgiht be wrong in my assumption though.

Ahhh, OK. I get you.

I was very confused.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Should've spoilered that but deleted.
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member

Somebody should pass the guy a cold flannel, it can't be doing his blood pressure any good.

Why on Earth is he blaming Moffat for the mistake? Levine's a record producer for goodness sake. Surely he knows how the industry works?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am not Moff fan, but I am finding Levine ridiculous. It is like he has gone completely mental.
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'm just stupid, but who the hell is Ian Levine?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    I have to say, this whole thing has brightened up my Sunday no end. The reaction is the best bit though.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does anybody else want to take this one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member

Legendary Northern Soul DJ and the reason why we have a good few missing episodes of Doctor Who to watch. He has his moments but hes passionate and many of the Doctor Who dvds would lack extras were it not for his collection of TV clips.
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cylob49 wrote: »
    Legendary Northern Soul DJ and the reason why we have a good few missing episodes of Doctor Who to watch. He has his moments but hes passionate and many of the Doctor Who dvds would lack extras were it not for his collection of TV clips.

Thanks.
    Can't say I've ever heard of him before today though. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should've spoilered that but deleted.

Should have spoilered what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not Moff fan, but I am finding Levine ridiculous. It is like he has gone completely mental.
    Part of me wants the BBC to broadcast an "accidental" Graham Norton during the finale, just so I can enjoy Ian's reaction. I can just imagine him sitting there with a purple face screaming "MOFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"