Sanjay
0% 1 vote
Solomon
14% 22 votes

Comments

• ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Solomon, but I have a soft spot for Daniel after the way Mark bullied him in Week 5. :(
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Meh none of them tbh. They are either arrogant ***** (James), boring (Soloman) or bullies (Mark)

I dont mind Rosine (or what ever the hell her name is) and Bianca seems to have potential but she keeps messing up but I prefer her to majority.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't lie, Bianca actual rose in my estimations this week. She made a HUGE error but handled it so maturely, which is extremely rare for this show. Most others would have found a way to wriggle out of taking responsibility by arguing about it or passing the blame onto others but she held her hands up several times and owned up to the fact that she messed up.

My favourite is probably Roison though. I get the impression that she's going to go far.
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I am still finding it hard to invest in a favourite as such, but there are a fair few I like: Bianca, Felipe, Solomon, Roisin, Sanjay...

I threw Roisin my vote this week.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,862
    Forum Member
    James, he is car crash tv.
  • TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Solomon, just ahead of Roisin. Have a soft spot for Lauren after this week as well.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Solomon and Roisin are the least objectionable and actually graft IMO.
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Roisin is great, it's a shame she wasn't praised for her board game idea in the boardroom.
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    annie24601 wrote: »
    I think Roisin is great, it's a shame she wasn't praised for her board game idea in the boardroom.

Agreed. Roisin deserved some credit for creating the winning game.
  • Under SoulUnder Soul Posts: 2,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roisin is lovely and really intelligen so go for her. Solomon is nice but a bit bland. Used to rate Mark but he's so controlling and insecure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's easy....by now it is clear that Roisin is the most competent one in there....and the most beautiful & elegant candidate in the Apprentice History in my opinion (and I do remember Liz Locke, before anyone starts talking about how pretty Liz Locke was).
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    capekdeh wrote: »
    It's easy....by now it is clear that Roisin is the most competent one in there....and the most beautiful & elegant candidate in the Apprentice History in my opinion (and I do remember Liz Locke, before anyone starts talking about how pretty Liz Locke was).

Personally I think Sandeesh was the most beautiful woman from that year, but each to their own.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Roisin still.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Agreed. Roisin deserved some credit for creating the winning game.

This. She and Soloman are my favourites, but I like Lauren too and I don't see what Lord Sugar has against her. She did a fantastic tour in last week's task. Has he forgotten that? I would have been furious if he'd fired her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's difficult to choose between Katie, Solomon and Roisin, who all seem both competent and (relatively) likeable. All the rest are either one or the other, or neither (*cough*Daniel*cough*).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Had been Bianca up until this point but two fairly large mistakes in a row is costing her.
    Voted for Roisin because she did really well with coming up with and developing the board game this week.
  • nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Favourite? That would mean liking one of them. Part of the fun is hating every person.
  • Guest82722Guest82722 Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favourite? That would mean liking one of them. Part of the fun is hating every person.

Most of them turn out to be quite likeable when you see them on 'You're Fired' though.

Last night was a typical example.

I thought Katie (the Sarah Millican look a like and sound a like) was going to be a serious player- but the last few weeks we've barely heard from her.

I need her to actually make an impression next week if she is to remain my favourite.
  • nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Most of them turn out to be quite likeable when you see them on 'You're Fired' though.

That's true actually.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roisin. I still love James though, but more for entertainment value.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still have a thing for Lauren, I think she's really underrated and she's always come across as really competent and sensible and I hope she's able to prove herself in coming weeks.

Also, after not seeing what all the hype was about I thought Roisin came across really well this episode, her board game idea was great and definitely the best idea of this series so far, and I also think she conducts herself brilliantly.
  • Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    Solomon, Roisin and Lauren all have that combination of good skills and likeability. I would be happy for any of them to win. But I would say Roisin is coming across the best right now.
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for Solomon but like Roisin too
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Roisin
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like a lot of them. I like James the most, but I'm also a fan of Solomon, Sanjay, Bianca, Roisin, Mark & Lauren. :p

Even then I don't mind Daniel or Felipe (although the latter needs to go sooner rather than later I believe).