Options

Doctor who Figure collection!

jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone still collect this magazine?
it was relased for the 50th :)

i intended on subscribing but 11s head fell off randomly and i realsied they were poorly made :(
Quite upsetting really as i would have happily paid a subscription for them if they wenr so filimsy

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have my sub. Matt Smith's figure is one of the worst, I'm guessing because they rushed the issue out.

Some of the figures I really like, especially from the Classic era, eg. Sea Devils, Omega, older iterations of Cybermen.

Best thing about the sub is the quarterly 'specials'; Dalek Emperor is impressive, as is the Cyber King. Giant Robot about to be delivered.
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grisonaut wrote: »
    I still have my sub. Matt Smith's figure is one of the worst, I'm guessing because they rushed the issue out.

Some of the figures I really like, especially from the Classic era, eg. Sea Devils, Omega, older iterations of Cybermen.

Best thing about the sub is the quarterly 'specials'; Dalek Emperor is impressive, as is the Cyber King. Giant Robot about to be delivered.

Thats why part of me wishes i would have kept buying them and the mags were good reads but i thought "im not paying £7 for something that breaks easily!" now if it were to be released again and the figures were of a better quality then ill happily subscribe to it :)
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did think about getting the first issue, but as I've got most of the 5 inch figures anyway, I decided against it. The initial TV ad was great! Quite impressed with how good the figures look. :D

Sad to hear that the Matt Smith figure wasn't up to much. Maybe because of rushing the first issue out so quickly. :(