Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing...

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    So Tash and Chris couldn't see that the shutters were down as they crossed the road and it took them right up until they were directly in front to notice and don't get me started on Sheila and her stupid decorations. At least Georgia and her awful boyfriend weren't in it

You read my mind about this episode!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    So Tash and Chris couldn't see that the shutters were down as they crossed the road and it took them right up until they were directly in front to notice and don't get me started on Sheila and her stupid decorations. At least Georgia and her awful boyfriend weren't in it

oh i quite like them..the tennis balls on stands all standing up on the bar :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess Lucas yelling at Rhys was supposed to look like an angry father getting frustrated but for some reason (probably because it was lucas) it was just really annoying

I like Sheila at the pub, her and Tash together really works

At least Chris was in his overalls :D
  • SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, was Vanessa preggers in real life? As pointed out, she's not returned to her prior shape.
    Forum Member
    wow, what a boring episode today was :yawn:
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    SXTony wrote: »
    So, was Vanessa preggers in real life? As pointed out, she's not returned to her prior shape.

Not that I'm aware of think it was the bump they just didn't put her straight back to normal.
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    Not that I'm aware of think it was the bump they just didn't put her straight back to normal.

you dont lose the bump straight away though
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »

For some reason after giving birth I have a habit of losing weight so much so one of my doctors told me off "for losing weight while breastfeeding" (bear in mind pre pregnancy I was at the lower end of ideal BMI). But even so straight afterwards it does not go completely down you are correct.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mine stuck around for quite a while, in fact one of my niece's friends asked me when the baby was due when my son was a couple of months old :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You weren't wrong there. Apologies but why would someone call a baby Nellie?
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Your right there it was dreadful. I've recently starting watching again after 3 years and out of all the new characters Chris and Aiden are the two that i just cannot warm to. They're so dull and boring and their storyline doesnt interest me in the slightest.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,790
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64236188#post64236188
    This discussion has been closed.