Options

The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roll Deep dissing Saturdays LOL..

Roll Deep's album will flop, i don't think there an album act tbh?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Considering the only good part of their songs is when the featured artist sings, they're not a very good band.

Nothing new, just a few rejected rappers chavving it up, aye ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    hi i've never posted in here before :) I'm quite new to the forum but i love The Saturdays!! (hence the name ;))

The Sats are better off without Roll Deep, the song is crap :P
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    james-dean wrote: »
    Asked why the group changed their mind on the duet, Dixon told X Magazine: "They were just joking. [Roll Deep's Wiley] was winding everyone up. Because he... yeah."

On whether Roll Deep would consider working with the band, she said: "Well, I don't think he would. I can't speak for him, but I know that was a wind-up."

Stupid Chavs:)

Not quite sure you should be bandying that around as an insult, The Sats are hardly classy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not quite sure you should be bandying that around as an insult, The Sats are hardly classy.

Do you have any idea of what a chav is?

Ndubz, for example.
    Boy racers, for example.
    Roll Deep (thinking theyre amazing), for example.

The saturdays. (perfume, and dogs)not for example -.-
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    Lol I don't see what The Saturdays having dogs has to do with it but whatever :p and I don't think you should be just labelling someone/some people chavs because 'they think they're amazing', I'd call that arrogance.

Anyway... The Sats are on Lorraine tomorrow interview and performance :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I don't see what The Saturdays having dogs has to do with it but whatever :p and I don't think you should be just labelling someone/some people chavs because 'they think they're amazing', I'd call that arrogance.Anyway... The Sats are on Lorraine tomorrow, just a reminder for people if anyones interested :D

When you live in the area i live in, you'll know what chavs are. The world would be better off without them, i'd rather not talk about it much more because it makes me really angry, but you know.

*puts karma on* ;) :L

But seriously, most of roll deeps target market, is them. Let's be fair. But, i still listen to roll deeps new single and think the sats would sound better, vanessas vocals are much more powerful than that of Alesha (less squeaky too) then all five singing would really give the song punch. BUT,as we've seen, it was a 'joke'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When you live in the area i live in, you'll know what chavs are. The world would be better off without them, i'd rather not talk about it much more because it makes me really angry, but you know.

*puts karma on* ;) :L

But seriously, most of roll deeps target market, is them. Let's be fair. But, i still listen to roll deeps new single and think the sats would sound better, vanessas vocals are much more powerful than that of Alesha (less squeaky too) then all five singing would really give the song punch. BUT,as we've seen, it was a 'joke'.

Lol I know what a chav is, I'm just saying that maybe you shouldn't be labelling them chavs when the reason you gave was more to do with arrogance, than them actually being chavs :p

I haven't heard the Roll Deep song, but I don't like Alesha soo don't think I'm gonna bother :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mollie tweeted saying they have an announcement what could it be?

More tour dates?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mollie tweeted saying they have an announcement what could it be?

More tour dates?

Hmm no idea! Rochelle also said they'd be speaking about something special to them, so I guess thats the same thing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I know what a chav is, I'm just saying that maybe you shouldn't be labelling them chavs when the reason you gave was more to do with arrogance, than them actually being chavs :p

I haven't heard the Roll Deep song, but I don't like Alesha soo don't think I'm gonna bother :D

I said arrogance because i didnt know how else to put it :L I don't think knives, and drugs would be appropriate :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

Didn't even know they had an album! Not really a fan of Roll Deep tbh, I liked Good Times but that song got overplayed too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I said arrogance because i didnt know how else to put it :L I don't think knives, and drugs would be appropriate :rolleyes:

Huh? :confused: lol I'm just going to end this here, its obviously not going anywhere :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huh? :confused: lol I'm just going to end this here, its obviously not going anywhere :p

nope.

*continues to play karma.*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was really dissapointed with their performance on lorraine. Really cluncky :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought it was an alright performance :)

Not the best, but not the worst lol.

Links if anyone missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfw5ZeKN9FA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCrxJslar4

ETA: I'm glad that they're supporting the Poppy Appeal too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two words.

Unas Note :(. (and an unhappy face at the end, it was kind of a fail this morning :l )
  • Options
    x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the 'Lorraine' Performance as yet & have set up the Sky + to record it. I will watch it later hopefully.... :):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The only thing I didn't really like about it was the dance routine, apart from the bit where they go 'lift it lift it higherrrrr' lol. At some points it looks good, but others it looks too full on in a way and quite awkward. But atleast it was live :D and the singing was quite good imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The only thing I didn't really like about it was the dance routine, apart from the bit where they go 'lift it lift it higherrrrr' lol. At some points it looks good, but others it looks too full on in a way and quite awkward. But atleast it was live :D and the singing was quite good imo.

Good to hear that it was live although I don't mind if they did mime as I still love them whatever they do lol! :):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Good to hear that it was live although I don't mind if they did mime as I still love them whatever they do lol! :):D

Teehee same here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teehee same here :D

Woo hehe & it's the same with Cheryl Cole too but I know that some people on here will disagree with me lol! :p:):D
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I thought it was an alright performance :)

Not the best, but not the worst lol.

Links if anyone missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfw5ZeKN9FA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCrxJslar4

ETA: I'm glad that they're supporting the Poppy Appeal too :)

thanks for the links. I'll watch them after work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    thanks for the links. I'll watch them after work.

No problem :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Woo hehe & it's the same with Cheryl Cole too but I know that some people on here will disagree with me lol! :p:):D

I don't mind Cheryl's music really, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me :o:D
This discussion has been closed.