Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 50)

Comments

• Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO!
    Leona's full tour on Youtube in HD :')
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLLLcDJK2M
  • Options
    LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona likes Angel Haze?! I think most people think Leona sits at home and listens to Mariah all day long when really she has quite a broad and sophisticated taste in music.

So what? Doesnt mean that shes gonna record that type of music.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leonagwen wrote: »

I think spaceoddity meant he/she's quite surprised by Leona's taste in music, in a positive way. Many people probably think she only listens to the mainstream artists like MC etc
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    I think spaceoddity meant he/she's quite surprised by Leona's taste in music, in a positive way. Many people probably think she only listens to the mainstream artists like MC etc

I would be surprised if Leona listened to MC after the whole "she is not the new me" drama...:o
  • Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear :rolleyes: I think you're purposely trolling now. Perhaps you should get a hobby and start doing something productive with your life instead of constantly quoting my posts.

Thankyou :) What I was getting at was the general public don't see this side to Leona. She likes so many different types of cool and credible music. Yet a massive misconception is that she just listens to Mariah and Whitney all day long.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Mariah say that?! what was said?
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacklad123 wrote: »
    Did Mariah say that?! what was said?

Here: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10505512

I love the last line of the article as it's blatantly the whole reason why Mariah made this comment...:o:D
  • Options
    LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear :rolleyes: I think you're purposely trolling now. Perhaps you should get a hobby and start doing something productive with your life instead of constantly quoting my posts.

Thankyou :) What I was getting at was the general public don't see this side to Leona. She likes so many different types of cool and credible music. Yet a massive misconception is that she just listens to Mariah and Whitney all day long.

Well spaceperson you called me a vulgar name in one of your posts yesterday.Start showing me some respect.How come you havnt gone to her concerts? If she performed in the usa i would find a way to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gahhh why won't it let me quote?! It just turns into like a red sign? :(
    But Corrr Mariah...she could have at least said leona had a good voice hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well spaceperson you called me a vulgar name in one of your posts yesterday.Start showing me some respect.How come you havnt gone to her concerts? If she performed in the usa i would find a way to go.

Not until you stop replying to all my posts with nothing but useless remarks. It's just completely unnecessary. I've seen her live on a couple of occasions but I'm not seeing her this time around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacklad123 wrote: »
    Gahhh why won't it let me quote?! It just turns into like a red sign? :(
    But Corrr Mariah...she could have at least said leona had a good voice hahaha

I don't think it's anything against Leona personally, it's probably because she's received 1000's of comparisons comparing her to new upcoming female singers and she's bored of it by now.
  • Options
    soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    That's a really good idea: go with LLAT members. I was going to take soulmusic who I have never met before after my gf couldn't go and then sadly her circumstances meant she could no longer go either. And that I what life is like: life can get in the way of life. I hope you find people and have a fabulous night being convinced by Leona's wonderful voce and presence and being and.....

BTW my gf after the joys of Brighton changed things around and she can now come with me for both nights :)

Aw today isn't the best day for me, but you have cheered me up Joani, knowing your partner can go with you tonight, I will have a glass of wine, thinking of you both.

W d hope you get someone to go with you, I am sure many from LLAT would!!

I am quite emotional today, so I have shed a few tears reading the reviews but onward & upwards and I look forward to Saturday at Oxford.

I am expecting to read loads of reports tomorrow & Friday about RAH concert, have fun everyone.
  • Options
    bluejeansbluejeans Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    LMAO!
    Leona's full tour on Youtube in HD :')
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLLLcDJK2M

Thanks for the link!
    You're so lucky those who went to see her :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluejeans wrote: »
    Thanks for the link!
    You're so lucky those who went to see her :p

on 1h and 21 seconds she drops her mic :D
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    The Queen is ready for tonight :cool:
    @leonalewismusic
    Royal Albert Hall!!! So ready for tonight xxx

Hoping everyone who is going has an amazing time :D
  • Options
    joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    The Queen is ready for tonight :cool:

Hoping everyone who is going has an amazing time :D

Quick: was just about to post that :D

About to get ready. We will be sitting in Stalls L, Row 10, 116 and 117. Quite far back I think but having been so close at Brighton happy to get that 'stage view' perspective. Also RAH is so beautiful you can take that in further back.

Probably wearing blue glitter top and black pants. Not decided 100 percent. Too excited! Burst. Pop! Oops! Mess!

And soulmusic will be an extra vino for you :):):) Haha: I promise I have not had any yet though feel like I have drunk a bottle already :D
  • Options
    AdamBunny10AdamBunny10 Posts: 3,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have an amazing time tonight, those going to RAH! :D having an awful day today so will be looking forward to reviews :p
  • Options
    joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those having a hard day sending you Leona love. You will be with us :)

Changed to black top with 'nice' in glitter (there will probably only be one of those, so if you see it, say hi to me:D) and jeans.

Bye for now my fellow fans :)
  • Options
    bluejeansbluejeans Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    on 1h and 21 seconds she drops her mic :D

Lol that was funny :D
  • Options
    ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    Have a great time everyone going tonight. Look forward to,your reports. :)
  • Options
    paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Here: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10505512

I love the last line of the article as it's blatantly the whole reason why Mariah made this comment...:o:D
    Don't take any Mariah comments seriously unless you see them coming from her mouth, a lot of comments made by "her" are completely made up ;)
  • Options
    paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope everyone going to the first RAH show has fun! Its going to be a special night :)
  • Options
    pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a question DAWBELL ..i mean is a pr company that work also with Leona but i don't understand what they are doing..i mean i know it's like about plubicity but how..any examples?? in particular with leona
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pes wrote: »
    a question DAWBELL ..i mean is a pr company that work also with Leona but i don't understand what they are doing..i mean i know it's like about plubicity but how..any examples?? in particular with leona

What are you talking about? :)
  • Options
    LibbylizLibbyliz Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a super night everyone whose going to see Leona at RAH.
This discussion has been closed.