Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• Options
    leonalewisneweraleonalewisnewera Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Hold on, I'm a little confused. So will HEYA be on the album?
  • Options
    joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold on, I'm a little confused. So will HEYA be on the album?

According to Soe, yes! Hopefully the world is in accord with Soe :D
  • Options
    Bubble_BeamBubble_Beam Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahah it seems like he cant take the heat which has built up - he'd better leave :D
    Its still surprising that her speaking voice is so delicate and sweet yet her singing voice is so powerful and angelic at the same time
    Well for me it's not about the range more about the timbre and leona JUST got it
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    According to Soe, yes! Hopefully the world is in accord with Soe :D

2 sources are contradicting so let's keep in mind it could be on the album or probably not :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt her new label even have rights to her old songs so I doubt HEYA will be on the album. Also, I don't believe that twitter account. Praise Knowall though!
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    2 sources are contradicting so let's keep in mind it could be on the album or probably not :p

Well, judging by Knowall asking us about HEYA/Stay, it seems the tracklist is yet to be finalised and I think he was getting our opinions as to whether they should be included or not - hopefully HEYA will be included, but not at the expense of music we haven't heard before. Or they could both be deluxe edition tracks. :D
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've reported the troll twice.

Knowall didn't seem too keen on the idea of HEYA being on the album. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snoinipO wrote: »
    I doubt her new label even have rights to her old songs so I doubt HEYA will be on the album. Also, I don't believe that twitter account. Praise Knowall though!

If it's rerecorded they can. Both Stay and HEYA are written by Leona
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member

I think if its written by Leona, they have the rights - especially as it wasn't released with anyone!

Also, that twitter account has actually been quite accurate so far i believe?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if its written by Leona, they have the rights - especially as it wasn't released with anyone!

Also, that twitter account has actually been quite accurate so far i believe?

All the twitter account has said is that they were going to upload clips of songs (plural) soon, which isn't exactly out of the ordinary for an artist who's about to release new material. I'd say it was a lucky guess.
  • Options
    ldjs17ldjs17 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Guy we need start ask knowall for info , he has never been wrong and is a source we can trust, as much as i love heya and stay ,new music is first .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I met Leona in 2013 and although the guard said picture or autograph or a little talk she gave me all three of them. If you'd actually bother, yuo'd see she goes on every pic with every fan. You have clearly NO idea at all.

Soe stop it, we don't need you getting banned during such an important time. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the twitter account has said is that they were going to upload clips of songs (plural) soon, which isn't exactly out of the ordinary for an artist who's about to release new material. I'd say it was a lucky guess.

I think they said something would come today, Friday. That's precise enough for me!
  • Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her lead singles always premiere when I'm not around!

Fire In My Feet sounds extremely promising. This is exactly the type of song I wanted from Leona. So good to see her playing the Piano aswell! She's improved quite abit it seems. I look forward to writing & production credits.

I'm not really interested in either HEYA or Stay being on the album. If it's true they've been re-recorded, throw us a bone and release either as a free download.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone on here used to be called jimmy joe? I always expected him to be reincarnated!
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met Leona in 2013 and although the guard said picture or autograph or a little talk she gave me all three of them. If you'd actually bother, yuo'd see she goes on every pic with every fan. You have clearly NO idea at all.

Please stop feeding him, you'll get yourself banned again :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Please stop feeding him, you'll get yourself banned again :o

None of my posts are ban worthy :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

They said that we'd get something in a few days a few days ago before Leona/seb even mentioned anything. They also said they had two treats for us before Christmas, so I assume that'll be the BTS video.

They also said that either HEYA or stay will be on the album and given that Soe and Knowall have both discussed this, I'm pretty sure Leaklele is legit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffco ‏@biffco
    @leonalewis will own 2015. New material is fantastic. In the meantime maybe take a listen to this. Loved making it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmlCNjEmYHs
  • Options
    Twilight17Twilight17 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys I just landed from work and omg I love it tooooo :) so happy ...

The song reminds me a little bit of Adele - rolling in the deep. And we all know how much of a big hit that was I think this song will do wonders

Do we know for sure this is the lead single for her comeback ?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    None of my posts are ban worthy :cool:

I see you edited out the ban-worthy stuff lol. I better edit my quote quick. :o
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely if LeakLeLe was a fake then Knowall would've told us. Maybe his silence speaks volumes. :D

(I'm silently hoping LeakLeLe is legit because I want Leona to have secured a radio deal for her single and for us to get news posted regularly :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffco ‏@biffco
    @leonalewis will own 2015. New material is fantastic. In the meantime maybe take a listen to this. Loved making it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmlCNjEmYHs

I think they should send it to us to test it out. We can be guinea pigs. Leona loves guinea pigs!
  • Options
    QueenLeonaLewisQueenLeonaLewis Posts: 1,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffco ‏@biffco

Aww i love Biff.. Need to find out who produced this jam though SOE use your eyes huns andget us this info :D:cool:
This discussion has been closed.