Options

Eastenders Alfie - May contain Spoilers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
Forum Member
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone new anything about
Alfies new woman

sorry i am not sure of forum etiquette and didnt want people that didnt know about this to start posting abuse!!!!

Come to think of it i would love ANY spoilers that people might have so get posting!!!!!! (PLEASE) :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Apparently he chats her up in Angies Den (and takes off his wedding ring), but being the puppy dog he is, he cant go through with the dirty deed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only spoiler I know right now, is that Chrissie cheats on Den at x-mas... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone know who with yet? and is it true that Andy gets killed and there is a sort of whodunnit thing?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably with Dennis knowing that family. Adopted daughter sleeping with son and wife sleeping with son... It's a bit harsh on Den :p

I didn't know Andy was getting shot... source?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SexiLexi04 wrote:
    Anyone know who with yet? and is it true that Andy gets killed and there is a sort of whodunnit thing?

I doubt it will be a Whodunnit thats very Who Shot Phil? but I do think the Mitchells get their revenge after he becomes mentally abusive to Sam
  • Options
    WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    It would be interesting to see Chrissie and Alfie have a fling.
  • Options
    morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SexiLexi04 wrote:

Yes, there is a God. When is he to be killed off? I'd hate to miss that night. Do they kill that senseless Sam too, or does she get sent to her family in the US? I'm not bothered where she goes, as long as it's soon. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im sorry i dont know if this is actually true i think it was on one of the threads on this forum ages ago, i hope it is though the plastic gangsta is really getting on my nerves, they could have made him into something a bit better than they have. must admit though i did quite like him when he first came into it when he was trying to win over Kat and he arranged for that band to be playing in the park for her, thought that was so sweet. Now he is just another charater that gets on my nerves!!!!
  • Options
    LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    read that article in the sun, yesterday........all i know is that she's is a blonde. :D.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    SexiLexi04 wrote:
    im sorry i dont know if this is actually true i think it was on one of the threads on this forum ages ago, i hope it is though the plastic gangsta is really getting on my nerves, they could have made him into something a bit better than they have. must admit though i did quite like him when he first came into it when he was trying to win over Kat and he arranged for that band to be playing in the park for her, thought that was so sweet. Now he is just another charater that gets on my nerves!!!!

I think it was probably something I posted. The spoiler came from Holy Moly, and I did say I had no idea how accurate it was, but it involved Andy being murdered and a big 'who done it' - and apparently the actor having no idea this was in line for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes that was it, think that would be a better idea than carrying on with this storyline!!!

Although i would like it if Grant and Phil came back or done a spin off and tracked Andy down!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Andy dying will be hilarious.
  • Options
    Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    dying , hilarious words i thought i'd never hear in the same sentence
  • Options
    morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, if he gets killed, who will do it? Alfie? Nah, he's guttless, but been in prison before. Kat? She might run away with him, if he survives. Minty? Well, may be, if it's for the luv of his life - Sam. Billy? Too cowardly, and skinny. Sam? It would take her a week to notice he had disappeared.

I reckon it will be outside gangsters he owes money to, or a new Mr. Big brought in to take over his patch. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh god i hope not, why cant they just leave it as Phil being the hard man of walford, no one will replace him....except maybe Grant, but i think that is just wishful thinking!!!!!

I just want Andy to disappear with no storyline leading upto it, he just goes on the run never to return!