Why does Gemma Bissix come across as the 'other woman'?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,134
Forum Member
Hello:)

It doesn't matter what she does.

She's the 'other woman'.

The one having the affair.

If I was a woman I would hate her on sight.

Does she recognise that vibe herself?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gemma is great, i love gemma!!!
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got an attitude problem I'll give her that. She looked shocked that she'd received such bad scores, but it was deserved as she did hardly any skating. It was all lifts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its called nerves!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo07x wrote: »
    its called nerves!!

They were all nervous. But she came across as self obsessed and arrogant.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,338
    Forum Member
    I thought when they interviewed the girls last week she came across as pretty arrogant and was surprised as I had been reading about her all week and that she wasnted to prove she wasn't a bitch like the two Clare's she played. That and the "rivalry with Roxy" seemed to defeat that message.

Shame I liked the girl but she seems to be playing it wrong!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all i saw was somebody who wanted to do well on the vt and not to show the nerves gettin to her, but on the night they did.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She reminded me why I hated her on Hollyoaks and I wont even mention her ill advised second stint on EE (they never do), I want her to go.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth would you assume she's like the characters she plays.

She's an actress for heaven's sake. Get a grip. You're watching too many soaps! :D
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Hello:)

It doesn't matter what she does.

She's the 'other woman'.

The one having the affair.

If I was a woman I would hate her on sight.

Does she recognise that vibe herself?

Why? She's hardly threatening. She has a prettyish face but a thick neck, hefty figure and masculine voice.
  • soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think she came across very well, she's an actress and plays villains, doesn't mean she is one herself.
    Forum Member
    Why? She's hardly threatening. She has a prettyish face but a thick neck, hefty figure and masculine voice.

Zoe and Jo from Emmerdale are better looking, plus Melinda if you go for that sorta Barbie look.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought this was dancing on ice, not who is the best looking!!
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Zoe and Jo from Emmerdale are better looking, plus Melinda if you go for that sorta Barbie look.

I don't know about Zoe. I noticed they did her make-up today Kristina-style but even that didn't stop her looking like the very plain girl she is.

Melinda is pretty (I'd say conventionally rather than Barbie-like) and Roxanne is beautiful.
    Forum Member
    I don't know about Zoe. I noticed they did her make-up today Kristina-style but even that didn't stop her looking like the very plain girl she is.

Melinda is pretty (I'd say conventionally rather than Barbie-like) and Roxanne is beautiful.

That's it! I forgot her name and have been calling her Jo. :o Thank you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive never thought Roxanne was 'beautiful'. Pretty in a girl next door way yes, but not beautiful.