Options

*Spoiler* When Amy Pond meets the Doctor, She's working as a...

2»

Comments

• Options
    davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    If Amy is a kissogram, then I have to applaud Moffat. I was kinda getting tired of the "Dr kisses comapnion" scenario, But at least he's provided a good excuse for it this time :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Amy is a kissogram, then I have to applaud Moffat. I was kinda getting tired of the "Dr kisses comapnion" scenario, But at least he's provided a good excuse for it this time :D

However to be fair in the trailer it looks like the doctor doesn't have a chance to say "listen I am a new man, I have kissed loads of people before so sadly Miss Pond I will not be kissing you"
  • Options
    stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Except he's already wearing his regular clothes, not Tennant's outfit in the shot and Amy is wearing the clothes she has on in the River Song two-parter.
  • Options
    davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Ah...

What the Hell?!

Moffaaaaaaaaaat! *Shakes fist* :D
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nudges Thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that when he sees the title of this thread immediately thinks of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHpozHn-QA
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Let's face it, this is Moffat. If Davros ever returns you can bet the Doctor will even be snogging him!
  • Options
    jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    If it is her hen night, that would fit more with the spoiler on the Rory thread. Though isn't there an interview with the actress where she said that they were going to put her in trousers and she wanted the very short skirt? I can't imagine that outfit and trousers working for a kissogram or hen night. Oh well, I suppose all will become clear eventually.
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    DavidG_UK wrote: »
    Am I the only one that when he sees the title of this thread immediately thinks of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHpozHn-QA

Not just you - I came into the thread to post "...waitress in a cocktail bar"! ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the paper that usually gets it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    They were the first paper to report that Martha was leaving, that Rose was returning, and to give a brief overview of SITL/FotD before it aired!!!!!

All this, and yet people still slag the paper off. That's
    gratitude for you :p
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say they are "usually" right. More like they are sometimes right. No good just cherry picking the examples where they got it right.

Indeed, especially when in one of those examples they were only half-right. Didn't they claim that Freema Agyeman had been fired as opposed to semi-leaving the role?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, especially when in one of those examples they were only half-right. Didn't they claim that Freema Agyeman had been fired as opposed to semi-leaving the role?

They did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not just you - I came into the thread to post "...waitress in a cocktail bar"! ;)

That much is true.
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That much is true.

But even then we knew she'd find a much better place, either with or without Who.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Webslark wrote: »
    But even then we knew she'd find a much better place, either with or without Who.

Only if you consider the Kevin Bishop show better than working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    That would explain the short skirt and the kiss in the trailer for series 5.

No! Never! Are you trying to say the Doctor is hiring out a kissogram? :eek:

Actually, I don't even know what a kissogram is...
  • Options
    kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That much is true.

Weiredly as it sounds after reading you comment above i cant get true by spandau ballet out of my head dang it !

Oh evening btw as well folks

Ken
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MJ_lives wrote: »
    Actually, I don't even know what a kissogram is...

It's like a kilogram, only nicer.
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My grandfather was hired a kissogram as his retirement present. The video is hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jtnorth wrote: »
    If it is her hen night, that would fit more with the spoiler on the Rory thread. Though isn't there an interview with the actress where she said that they were going to put her in trousers and she wanted the very short skirt? I can't imagine that outfit and trousers working for a kissogram or hen night. Oh well, I suppose all will become clear eventually.

That was for a different scene, that she and MS filmed while it was snowing recently.
  • Options
    CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    MJ_lives
    No! Never! Are you trying to say the Doctor is hiring out a kissogram? :eek:

Maybe a case of mistaken identity or..er.... do Timelords have stag nights:confused:
    Actually, I don't even know what a kissogram is..

Yeah, I'm sure you don't you angel you. :p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a case of mistaken identity or..er.... do Timelords have stag nights:confused:

Yeah, I'm sure you don't you angel you. :p:D

I too, am completely curfuffeld (if thats how you spell it.) What does this mean!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    There was me hoping she was going to be a stripper as well! DANG!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this is why she goes off with the doctor, she got fired from the police for messing with the uniform? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just imagined Moffat enjoyed Secret Diary, but the beeb wont allow her to be a stripper or a hooker. Who's ever really heard of a kissogram these days.. its all about tits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They brought in a gorillagram for someone's birthday at my office. A stripper would have been considered inappropriate for the workplace, but likely a kissogram would as well, so they go for something more purely comedic.

In earlier times (about 1989) they once brought a stripper dressed as Wonder Woman for someone's engagement, but rather than strip, she forced him to take his shirt off. :D