hypocrite Edwina

She was saying to Kendra about you can't be selfish, but she didn't think anything of stealing her socks so she'd have 3 and kendra only had one, and still didn't give back or apologise when kendra asked about them, I would have thrown that at her if I was kendra

Comments

• fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Stealing her socks????What were you watching. She made a mistake on how many pairs you were allowed is what actually happened.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    fisch wrote: »
    Stealing her socks????What were you watching. She made a mistake on how many pairs you were allowed is what actually happened.

I thought she'd 'accidentally' got a pair of Kendra's. There is no way Kendra would have gone in with one pair of socks only and I seriously doubt Edwina didn't know how many pairs you are allowed to take in.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow one argument, so many threads! :D

No stealy sockies in the jungle. Kendra's proved what a nasty immature ***** she is, that's all.:D:D:D
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    What does Edwina want with 3 socks :confused: And how on earth is Kendra going manage with only 1 :(
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    She was saying to Kendra about you can't be selfish, but she didn't think anything of stealing her socks so she'd have 3 and kendra only had one, and still didn't give back or apologise when kendra asked about them, I would have thrown that at her if I was kendra

And you are judging without any proof - did you see it ?
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke, surely?

How many days will it take before Kendra goes to the bush telegraph to report her loss and ask to be given another pair of socks?
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Wow one argument, so many threads! :D

No stealy sockies in the jungle. Kendra's proved what a nasty immature ***** she is, that's all.:D:D:D

I love her Anne she'd be great at collecting subs : D
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all issued with 2 pairs of socks on entering the jungle and Edwina had 3 pairs one of which was Kendras, even Vicky told Edwina she should only have 2 pairs but Edwina still made no attempt to give back the extra pair she had acquired leaving Kendra with only 1 pair of socks, this I believe was the main catalyst or at least added fuel to Kendras fire.....
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    They are all issued with 2 pairs of socks on entering the jungle and Edwina had 3 pairs one of which was Kendras, even Vicky told Edwina she should only have 2 pairs but Edwina still made no attempt to give back the extra pair she had acquired leaving Kendra with only 1 pair of socks, this I believe was the main catalyst or at least added fuel to Kendras fire.....

This is what I thought! Kendra should really have just demanded to have her pair of socks returned - instead of letting it fester (which probably contributed to her outburst later). Mind you - Edwina knew EXACTLY what she was doing - the conniving manipulator that she is. Kendra just fell for her dirty tricks.
  • charger21charger21 Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many socks would heather mills get if she was there?
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charger21 wrote: »
    How many socks would heather mills get if she was there?

2 pairs the same as everyone else, why did you bother to ask?.....
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the first time I learned about the 2 sock allowance . I thought they all wore their own socks .

Are they also issued with underwear ? 2 pairs of knickers, 2 bras, 2 vests etc .
  • charger21charger21 Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 pairs the same as everyone else, why did you bother to ask?.....

So shed get 4 clean socks for each foot and everyone else would only get 2?? Fix