Options

Who thinks the fake eviction is fair?

rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
Forum Member
it is designed to work in Helen's favour, the others talk about her, they are "bitching behind her back" -even though theyve all talked about hm's who've left after theyve gone, Helen gets max airtime then will swan back all self righteous, more airtime-and her " tells it like it is brigade" will say shes being honest, even though we know shes judging on an unfair premise.
BB are desperately pushing the programme in the position it wants it to take, and manipulating the outcome.

Comments

• Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's nothing to do with fairness ... it's all to do with BB don't want a happy house even in the last week of BB, they want to cause as much mayhem & conflict within the house until the dying minutes of the Final .... all for the name of "Entertainment"

There is no other reason for this ......

This latest pathetic twist will fail
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    They have been trying to "arrange" entertainment from the start and failed hopelessly at every attempt. But Channel 5 are arrogant enough to carry on and on as they don't think they are ever wrong. They brought BB to turn it into TOWIE2 and don't care at all if Big Brother fans don't like it. They would rather fail than admit they have screwed it up big time. Channel 5's arrogance has no limits.
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fake eviction is cobblers, just like the outside interference, BB manipulation etc. There's a list but I can't even be bothered. :D. I'll be glad when it's over.
  • Options
    jim_lyonsjim_lyons Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ditto. These forced storylines are beyond pathetic.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fake eviction is cobblers, just like the outside interference, BB manipulation etc. There's a list but I can't even be bothered. :D. I'll be glad when it's over.

Me too......
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    What annoys me most is that this is the second time Helen has been allowed to listen in on other hms conversations but no-one has had the chance to listen to hers.

In a task when BB used Helen's own words, she denied she'd ever said it. So much for 'saying it to their faces' .
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    We all like to see an argument or two, but when they constantly meddle with things and manufacture the fighting, we become desensitized to it and it all blends in to one and becomes very boring. That's what made BB5 a big thing. We could watch it simmer and then explode, but there was still a lot of fun times amongst it all.

I want to see a really fun series, with maybe the odd clash of ego's, but memorable stuff that is funny.
  • Options
    psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have been trying to "arrange" entertainment from the start and failed hopelessly at every attempt. But Channel 5 are arrogant enough to carry on and on as they don't think they are ever wrong. They brought BB to turn it into TOWIE2 and don't care at all if Big Brother fans don't like it. They would rather fail than admit they have screwed it up big time. Channel 5's arrogance has no limits.

Exactly, very arrogant people those producers, completely out of touch with the ethos of the programme. Why buy it if you want to change it out of all recognition?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the fake evicted HM was chosen on the app Ashleigh would have been chosen and all her fans would be wetting themselves with joy.

Nice to see someone else have a chance for once.
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    If the fake evicted HM was chosen on the app Ashleigh would have been chosen and all her fans would be wetting themselves with joy.

Whaaat? So helens free pass to the final wasn't a good enough chance? Seriously.
  • Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, poor Helen has had nothing this series.

Apart from seeing the others talking about her three times...

and getting away with countless "warnings"..

and lets not forget having a free pass to the final.

Other than that, nothing much has gone her way.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    What annoys me most is that this is the second time Helen has been allowed to listen in on other hms conversations but no-one has had the chance to listen to hers.

In a task when BB used Helen's own words, she denied she'd ever said it. So much for 'saying it to their faces' .

Third time.
  • Options
    puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    The original format worked the best. This series has been the worst so far, bring back straight nominations. Bring back complete confidentiality in the diary room (ie the other HMs must not know what is said) If I was a housemate, I'd not be saying anything at all about the others let alone what I really feel in the DR.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member

Yeah, cos Ashleigh has sailed through with her free pass, not having to worry about evictions, and all those warnings she had that come to nothing ...oh wait!!
  • Options
    psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    Yes, poor Helen has had nothing this series.

Apart from seeing the others talking about her three times...

and getting away with countless "warnings"..

and lets not forget having a free pass to the final.

Other than that, nothing much has gone her way.

Don't forget none of her bitchy remarks have been shown to the HM's, there has been the odd quote which she has denied but no-one has been shown her doing the bitching on the plasma.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    We all like to see an argument or two, but when they constantly meddle with things and manufacture the fighting, we become desensitized to it and it all blends in to one and becomes very boring. That's what made BB5 a big thing. We could watch it simmer and then explode, but there was still a lot of fun times amongst it all.

I want to see a really fun series, with maybe the odd clash of ego's, but memorable stuff that is funny.

I agree with all of this.