"You're Fired!" audience tickets

googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
Forum Member
✭✭
Lost In TV are taking waitlist bookings for the You're Fired shows (for the Apprentice proper, not the Celeb edition).

Go to http://www.lostintv.com/ and then What's On.

If you were on their mailing list from last year's recordings, you should already had an email offering you tickets for one of the first two shows; if you're not on the mailing list then go to the link above and you should be able to get tickets for one of the later shows.

They're recorded in Hammersmith, West London. Well worth attending just to see how they record TV shows like this, and get to see the episode the day before the public do.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'The Apprentice - You're Fired' timeslot, channel and show 1 guests have been revealed on The Apprentice UK Blog.

Interesting.
  • robot1000robot1000 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to bump up this old thread (saves me creating a new one)

I've got ticket for the show for Monday week and wanted to know what time to arrive (from people who've been)?
  • FOXPRESIDENTFOXPRESIDENT Posts: 4,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robot1000 wrote: »

I've got ticket for the show for Monday week and wanted to know what time to arrive (from people who've been)?

I've just been put on waiting list. How long did you have to wait for?

And where are you travelling from - i'l be coming from the North.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    robot1000 wrote: »

I havent been but it says 6pm on the website.
  • cymraegcymraeg Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    They say doors open at 6 and close at 6.30, but in fact it was much nearer 7. Huge queue at 6 that moves very, very slowly. Interestingly, they seemed to fill up from the back - we were towards the end of the queue and got put very near the front of the audience. Only snag is that they then empty the studio from the back too - so it took us ages to get our coats and bags back (rules say that these must be checked in to the cloakroom). There is a bar in the studio so I think the smarter thing would be to head straight there and pick up your coat a little later when the crowd dies down.
    I do recommend it - good fun. We started at about 7, one hour playback of main show then straight into one hour recording of You're Fired so finished not long after 9. I guess exact timing depends on how things go on the night but they seemed pretty slick. Sadly we didn't get to keep the hired/fired cards :mad: I would have loved one of those!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Is it one of those things where they issue more than they need so you have to queue up for hours if you want to get in? Got tickets for sunday 7th nov.
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    very much so, yes