Options

Michael McIntyre 2009 Tour...

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I went to see him last Tuesday at the o2 and thought he was hilarious!! I've never laughed so hard in my life and my jaw was aching from laughing so much! I really want to go again but I'm glad it isn't long until the dvd is released!! Enjoy if there are still people left to see him, you will love it!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Katie841 wrote: »
    Thank you! :)

Can't wait until Friday night now. :D

No probs :) theyve also got tote bags for £15 - one says Skipping is Magnificent, and the other choice says I have a man drawer ! pmsl. Lots of other things as well - eye masks with Only Wake Me if its Snowing or a Celeb has died :D Cant remember anything else, but I know I could have spent a fortune :D

Make sure you come back to the thread and add your comments! Im sure you'll love it, just like the rest of us :)
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just back from seeing him at the NIA.

Very good show. As some have mentioned, herbs and spices was great. I also liked the bit about restaurants and the gym.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,115
    Forum Member
    Roxtar1981 wrote: »
    No probs :) theyve also got tote bags for £15 - one says Skipping is Magnificent, and the other choice says I have a man drawer ! pmsl. Lots of other things as well - eye masks with Only Wake Me if its Snowing or a Celeb has died :D Cant remember anything else, but I know I could have spent a fortune :D

Make sure you come back to the thread and add your comments! Im sure you'll love it, just like the rest of us :)

The merch was amazing, and I could easily have spent more if I had it, lol! I ended up with a programme and a "Think Pr*ck Say Tut" car sticker, LOL :p

The show itself was outstanding, easily the best comedian I've seen. As others mentioned, my face literally ached from laughing so much! :p So many great moments though, the Wii, the people arriving late to their seats "shuffling" LMAO, the gym, conversations in the morning... just amazing. Wish I was going again! The only negative thing I would say is that it ended far too quickly, the time flew by. Plus, I don't think it needed a 30 minute interval... but apart from that, I loved it and can't wait to get the DVD! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Hi, I've been trying to get tickets to see him in Glasgow in December for my best friend's birthday but its sold out so my only option is looking like ebay, would those of you who have been say its worth spending over £100 on though considering the tickets cost £30 each normally? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    ClareBClareB Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got to see him last night - well worth the wait! I didn't stop laughing the whole way through.

With it being in Yorkshire, of course there was a lot of gags relating to us being tight with our money - mentioning the price of the merchandise and comparing how at London gigs the audience had supposedly left before the encore to beat the rush, but we were staying to the very end to get our moneys worth.

Also, with it being Saturday night, there was stuff about X-factor, Sky+ing it, and getting updates during the interval. He did an impression of a sky + pause compared to a pause on a VHS machine.

At one point he nearly swallowed a fly, and was trying to convice us that he wasn't making it up and it wasn't part of his routine.

I bought a programme, but they didn't have an "We Trust The Fridge" fridge magnet, which I really wanted.
  • Options
    samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing him in Manchester on Tuesday, saw him a year ago in Buxton which was amazing so can't wait for this one! (Even though I hate the MEN)

All the merch sounds fab! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of money, hehe
  • Options
    jeymzjeymz Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    saw him in sheffield last night! was hilarious as usual. found myself crying with laughter a few times, and i bought myself a nice new "I have a man Drawer" shirt :D
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    I'm going to Brighton on Nov 5 :)

Im going on 4 Nov. Was a bit apprehensive but this thread is cheering me up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to see him on Saturday in Glasgow, can't wait!
    Was there a warm-up act for his previous shows? What time did he come on stage?

Thanks!
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw him last saturday in Sheffield

cracked me up
  • Options
    CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    killiegirl wrote: »

Thanks!

Saw him Saturday in Sheffield, absolutely brilliant. :D

He came on about 8, for about 45 mins, 30 mins break then about another 45 mins. There were no support acts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    i am seeing him wednesday. am a bit worried as laughing makes me cough and if i don't stop i can get a wee bit sick....
  • Options
    CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    klairbear wrote: »
    i am seeing him wednesday. am a bit worried as laughing makes me cough and if i don't stop i can get a wee bit sick....

I think you'll be sick then! :D

My jaw was aching :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    killiegirl wrote: »

Thanks!

I am seeing him on the Sunday in Glasgow, you will have to let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    _Laura_ wrote: »
    I am seeing him on the Sunday in Glasgow, you will have to let us know how it goes!

I am Friday in Glasgow :)

I can't wait!!!!
    And by the sounds of the merch on sale, I will be buying loads!!!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I saw him at Birmingham and he was fantastic.
    I loved the spices bit and about staring at idiot car drivers.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Seeing him tonight! Can't wait. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Saw him last night in Manchester, just fantastic, my jaw was aching from laughing and on two occasions I literally struggled to breathe.

I also wanted a "We trust the fridge" fridge magnet, but they are all gone, guess I'd better check the official site?
  • Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow night :D
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I went to see him on Tuesday night at The O2, and honestly, even though the parking was £25!!!!!, after ten minutes of his routine, I'd most certainly already got my moneys worth.

I had a wonderful time and so did all my friends. I'd look to the side of me and see them with their heads in the hands laughing, or throwing their heads back with laughter.

The man is just hilarious. So so funny. Absolutely adore him. Would love to see it all again.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Going to see him on 17th November at the O2. Was supposed to see him at Wembly on 2nd October but it clashed with my holiday so I sold those tickets and rebooked.

:)
  • Options
    MoxieMoxie Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My niece was going to see him tonight, but it's been cancelled, I think due to ill health.
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw him in Belfast on Halloween night, absolutely fantastic!

There were fireworks going on outside at the time and reverberating through the arena, and he was saying "Am I the only one who is nervous to be in Belfast and hear several loud bangs?" :D