Hannah & Tamera

researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's all about the two of them this year. Tamera was bad at first audition but she's improved & might have a pop single or two in her. Hannah probably too interesting for this show and the British public but she can really sing. Everyone else will be forgotten by Christmas.

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah and Tamera are far above the rest although I like Rough Copy
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Agree. ...in a league of their own.....Tamera reminds me of leona though....but shes doing more dancing:rolleyes::D
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole struck gold again with those two. The producers must love her!
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Tamera was absolutely lovely. And Hannah's passion is so beautiful. :( Please let Hannah win GB.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    They both stole the show tonight :)
  • darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    Tamera is beautiful looking but Rihanna lite - but i think shes the winner - they can always auto tune
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamera is a ready made pop star but I would prefer Hannah to win as she's the better singer.
  • darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    Tamera is a ready made pop star but I would prefer Hannah to win as she's the better singer.

but they are giving her very little to work with - why arent they singing anything contemporary?
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been a Sam B, Nicholas, and Rough Copy fan tf he past few shows, but happy to admit that these two stole the show tonight. Excellent performances.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    darnelle wrote: »
    but they are giving her very little to work with - why arent they singing anything contemporary?

Beneath Your Beautiful isn't contemporary? And I think Beautiful and Fallin' are still contemporary!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Agree. ...in a league of their own.....Tamera reminds me of leona though....but shes doing more dancing:rolleyes::D

Some ways yes but Leona is on another level - she's the best IMO
    Anyway Tamera is my fav this year along with Hannah and both of them were in another league to the rest of the bunch:)
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Hannah, but while Tamera has a good voice, there just doesn't seem to be any charisma or personality there.

The standouts for me personally were Hannah and Nicholas.
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    I love Hannah, but while Tamera has a good voice, there just doesn't seem to be any charisma or personality there.

The standouts for me personally were Hannah and Nicholas.

Have always liked Nicholas too. He's definitely the best out of Louis' boys group.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Tamera had the edge on Hannah tonight. Hannah's performance had some very good moments but there were a few messy notes in there as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I thought Tamera had the edge on Hannah tonight. Hannah's performance had some very good moments but there were a few messy notes in there as well.

Not by much
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    Not by much

Hannah was good overall and finished out the song well but it wasn't flawless.....I thought Tamera shaded this particular battle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Hannah was good overall and finished out the song well but it wasn't flawless.....I thought Tamera shaded this particular battle.

Tamera was the best of the night IMO....but I think I'm being very biased too :D
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamara had a moment tonight i think! You never know that note and everything else could swing this competition her way! But i love hannah too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe no one said this, but Tamera's styling is awful.
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    I can't believe no one said this, but Tamera's styling is awful.

Hasn't occurred to me to say so because by X Factor standards (Ella, Misha B, etc., etc.) I've thought it delightful so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EdgarK wrote: »
    Hasn't occurred to me to say so because by X Factor standards (Ella, Misha B, etc., etc.) I've thought it delightful so far.

Good point. I still can't forget Misha's "devil hair" during Halloween Week. :D
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    they were probably 2 of the three best performances tonight but that's as much because of how dreadful the rest were

I've seen a lot of versions of beautiful on this or other shows over the years and its been done a helluva lot better than Hannah did it tonight
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are by far and away the best two contestants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I completely agree with the OP.

I love Tamera, but I'm worried that she's not coming across well. It's almost as though she's afraid to speak in case she says the wrong thing.

Hannah is just amazing, I actually cried watching her perform 'Beautiful' (even though I hate that song!), because I could feel that it was personal to her.:cry:

I'd love either of these two to win as I don't really care about anyone else, apart from maybe Rough Copy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I disagree about Tamera's styling, I though her hair looked lovely and I really liked the sparkly catsuit thing she was wearing.

On the other hand, I didn't really like Hannah's outfit at all, and I prefer her hair down.

Just my opinion of course!