Tamera's Past. Why is it being overlooked by producers?

124»

Comments

• paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think when it comes to violence they should have zero tolerance. Tamera sounds like a nasty piece of work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good song choice for her and probably the best staging of the night. Good for her.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    Just to point out AGAIN that a police caution is NOT a criminal record.
    And if it had been a really violent incident, the police would not have issued a caution but progressed it further.
    Amazing now many people are quick to judge, let those without pasts only comment, wait a minute.........................................
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    Just to point out AGAIN that a police caution is NOT a criminal record.
    And if it had been a really violent incident, the police would not have issued a caution but progressed it further.
    Amazing now many people are quick to judge, let those without pasts only comment, wait a minute.........................................

Lol, no criminal records, cautions or anything. Never beat the shit out of anyone either, because while I might be a gobshite on here, I'm not actually an asshole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    get this scum off my telly and away from my kids
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    Fizix wrote: »
    Lol, no criminal records, cautions or anything. Never beat the shit out of anyone either, because while I might be a gobshite on here, I'm not actually an asshole.

I said "past" not just police trouble. If you have seriously never done anything that you regret, you must have had one boring life so far
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the past is the past for a reason
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    I said "past" not just police trouble. If you have seriously never done anything that you regret, you must have had one boring life so far

Umm... Right.

OK I've done things I have thought better of in hindsight such as making a bad investment which was very costly and mistakes that have only affected myself; you know misjudgements (I am not a regretter though), but I've not got a "past" nor ever done anything that would be harmful to others in any way.

If that makes me boring then hell I can live with that. :rolleyes: