Options

Please Can Rebecca Release Sweet Dreams.

xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
Forum Member
I luved it! :D the music was wicked and Rebecca was amazing, I think that would be a number 1 hit, after Matt has his single at number 1, me thinks Rebecca should realise Sweet Dreams, one of my fav songs by her. :D

Comments

• Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was amazing too. The first time since A Change is Gonna Come that she's really wowed me. Brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!! I can't wait for her album. Kind of glad she didn't win, Simon would have auto tuned her to hell and back :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please! And with Wicked Game, Show Me Love and Distant Dreamer too. I would so buy that. :)
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i must have been more drunk than I realised because for the first minute I thought she was singing tainted love.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Yup. Not a huge Rebecca fan but Sweet Dreams was a definitely a good one for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Distant Dreamer!
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's one of my favourite songs and I loved her version. I also loved her 'winner's' single. I thought she might actually win after those 2 performances they were such good song choices.
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great version of sweet dreams and it would be great to have it back in the charts again..an all time classic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    It overtook Wicked Game as my favourite Rebecca performance, really good. My favourite performance of the whole season actually. I hope when she releases an album it isn't full of manufactured generic stuff... Her voice is really something special.

Glad she didn't win too :) Matt was fine, but he'll never be more than "'fine" for me.
  • Options
    y0david6y0david6 Posts: 4,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »
    It's one of my favourite songs and I loved her version. I also loved her 'winner's' single. I thought she might actually win after those 2 performances they were such good song choices.

same here
  • Options
    mjdj1689mjdj1689 Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not even on I tunes yet.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    duncann wrote: »

Agreed, they really pulled it out of the bag. I thought she may well have won it after Sweet Dreams. Fantastic song choice.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her to release Fireflies. Was truly beautiful. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People give Cheryl a tough time but she has great taste in music and knows how to pick songs. That song was perfect for Rebecca. Sure it shorten her distance from Matt just because of that song.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I luved it! :D the music was wicked and Rebecca was amazing, I think that would be a number 1 hit, after Matt has his single at number 1, me thinks Rebecca should realise Sweet Dreams, one of my fav songs by her. :D

I absolutely love whatever song she sings, incredible voice. Sweet Dreams is a long time favourite of mine and she took it to another level imo.

I have to say that the one thing I've loved about her performances is that she hasn't had to rely on heavy backing tracks/singers and you got to hear her beautiful voice. Love her to bits and I think she has a great future ahead of her long after others will fade.