Playstation Network Cards

ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Available to pre-order on shopto.net (19/9/09)

£20 for £17.95
£50 for £44.95

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/GAMES/PS350INSTANT-PlayStation%20Network%20Card%20%A350%20Instant%20Code.html

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its cheaper but is it just me that sees it as ironic that you want a PSN card cause you cant use your credit card online, but you use a credit card to buy them from shop.to ??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, why wouldn't you want to buy them cheaper?
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice 10% discount :D

If this becomes a trend I may purchase all future content from the PSN via these cards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    N43 wrote: »
    No, why wouldn't you want to buy them cheaper?

That wasnt my point but then I dont fit the sONY profile. :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get you Gilly. . .but network cards online mean people who DO pay by credit card can now get them even cheaper, and you can now give your friends and family PSN Network Card gifts as presents. :D

That's what I'll be doing.

I hope people don't assume that I want these network cards instead of iTunes cards though - I'll have to make my voice heard by saying something like "Yeah, the PS3 has network cards but seriously. . .who would want those instead of iTunes vouchers!" - just incase my family and friends decide to buy them for me. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think its harsh that they start at £20. Many many games are around the 3.99 mark. £10 is in order I feel but maybe they dont make enough off of that.

Imagine someone fancied FatP and wipeout. 11.99 and 13.99(I think) total 25.98. you would need £40 worth of cards for that.

sorry if my maths is out, I dont fit the Sony profile.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aaronon wrote: »
    I hope people don't assume that I want these network cards instead of iTunes cards though - I'll have to make my voice heard by saying something like "Yeah, the PS3 has network cards but seriously. . .who would want those instead of iTunes vouchers!" - just incase my family and friends decide to buy them for me. :D

haha I hear you! :D

My iTunes account is down to about £8 I need many iTunes gifts for my birthday this month :D

That what happens when you are addicted to the App Store i'm afraid, Just bought Luxor today for 59p, i couldn't resist, love that game lol.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Gilly but vouchers are the same for most things. You still have £4 left for another game.
    Or join the 21st century and get a debit card :D
    If they did £10 (and I don't see why they don't. . .apart from "business reasons" of course) then buying the cards online is only going to save you about 90p anyway - so you're best buying larger cards and getting a few quid off.
    Sony want the change from the £20 in their pocket in the hope that you never spend that remaining £4 :D

Haven't heard of that one Gormond. . .I've £3 left so I'll pick it up. :D

I bought "Geared" the other night. It's a puzzle game. . . the first 40 levels are basically training but the last 40 get VERY tricky :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    I shall be using these when I get my PS3 at christmas :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ordered the instant code cards from shopto? Do they also send you a physical card as well as the instant code? (I know it's pointless but sometimes people do pointless things - for the record I DO NOT want the actual card)