Angry Birds Epic

DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone tried this yet? It is described as a RPG adventure game. Downloading now. No doubt IAP will be the key to winning. Why can't they have ads in the free one and charge £4 for one without ads or IAP. I am noticing more and more devs are going down the charge a couple of pounds without IAP.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/angry-birds-epic/id767319014?mt=8

PJ

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I am downloading it right now because haven't tried the Epic version of Angry Birds. I'm currently playing the Space version on my other tab.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I got it. Couldn't figure out how to play it at first. I don't really like the idea of IAP to be honest. Why couldn't they just charge for the game without any IAPs?
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got it. Couldn't figure out how to play it at first. I don't really like the idea of IAP to be honest. Why couldn't they just charge for the game without any IAPs?

Totally agree or do a Flappy Bird and make it free but make 50k a day in ads.

On a good note there seems to be more game ranging from £3-£5 with no additional IAP most fair and welcome.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member

Who knows, they might have set an ultimatum before they charge for the game download without any IAPs. Just in case you need some powerups for the game, the IAPs are still there to help you get through the difficult levels.