Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    Yeah well at least the championships a much more competitive league than the spl and I very much doubt any team in the spl would match the top 10 in the championship
    I very much doubt any team in the championship could've beaten Barca and Spartak this season.

Championship is a very competitive league but it's not as good as you think.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah well at least the championships a much more competitive league than the spl and I very much doubt any team in the spl would match the top 10 in the championship

Teams in the Scottish Third Division get bigger crowds than sides in your Championship...:p:D
  • Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    I very much doubt any team in the championship could've beaten Barca and Spartak this season.

Championship is a very competitive league but it's not as good as you think.

This has been debated many times on various forums and views are mixed the fact their is no rangers atm makes the spl even more open to the easy league saw the Celtic v barca game
    And whilst it was a fantastic night for you don't think it would happen again or even over two leggs tho players like foster& Hooper would probably do ok I'm the championship Am not sure if you have too many others that could. Make step up
    Could be wrong though
    Forum Member
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    Teams in the Scottish Third Division get bigger crowds than sides in your Championship...:p:D

Yes and that's what you call loyal supporters
    Can only admire them for that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and that's what you call loyal supporters
    Can only admire them for that

Ooooft, there'll be a few on here won't like reading that, mate. Prepare for incoming and book a glazier just in case.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been debated many times on various forums and views are mixed the fact their is no rangers atm makes the spl even more open to the easy league saw the Celtic v barca game
    And whilst it was a fantastic night for you don't think it would happen again or even over two leggs tho players like foster& Hooper would probably do ok I'm the championship Am not sure if you have too many others that could. Make step up
    Could be wrong though

Wanyama,Ledley,Forrest and Mathews are a few who cold make it in the EPL never mind the Championship.
    Forum Member
    jsp263004 wrote: »
    Wanyama,Ledley,Forrest and Mathews are a few who cold make it in the EPL never mind the Championship.

Ledley I wouldn't let Cardiff fans see that, never heard of other two don't mean Mean to say they aren't any good it's just I havennever heard of them
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbedin73, Wanyama was touted as being worth £20m+ earlier in the season. Man Utd bound and all that pish :eek::D:eek::D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »
    That's the first time that I've ever wanted Celtic to win a game.

112 years? That's just plain embarrassing.

Where do Hibs fans stand on Fenlon, he seems a nice guy but the squad he has Griffiths aside is pretty terrible.

Is his record any better than the previous managers. I get the feeling its not
  • Macbeth88Macbeth88 Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Good solid performance by the Celts today. Delighted :D
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing Scott Brown barechested and tripping over the cup was hilarious!
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Where do Hibs fans stand on Fenlon, he seems a nice guy but the squad he has Griffiths aside is pretty terrible.

Is his record any better than the previous managers. I get the feeling its not
    I've been reading a few of the threads on hibs.net after the game and they still seem broadly supportive and upbeat.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Any truth in the rumour about Wotherspoon going to Rangers & that's why he's been dropped due to holding talks?
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    timboy wrote: »
    Typical Rangers fans, always looking at ways to have a pop at Celtic, this makes them look pretty stupid.
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would love to know why they were offended by what they thought they saw (wanted to see)?
  • Macbeth88Macbeth88 Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    Typical Rangers fans, always looking at ways to have a pop at Celtic, this makes them look pretty stupid.

Absolutely pathetic :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Embarrassed to call myself a rangers fan after reading that!
  • misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »

Good to see the bigots outed.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    heard the best response to the celtic fans singing when the celt's go up to lift the Scottish cup i'll be there, one old Hibs fan shouted back when the Hibs go up to lift the Scottish Cup i'll be deid:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassed to call myself a rangers fan after reading that!

Why are you embarrassed? You didn't post it. Of course it's disgusting. It's the guy who created it who should be ashamed. Stop rolling over and letting this lot on here tickle your stomach and acting the Pet Prod.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    Why are you embarrassed? You didn't post it. Of course it's disgusting. It's the guy who created it who should be ashamed. Stop rolling over and letting this lot on here tickle your stomach and acting the Pet Prod.

What??? I am not rolling over and doing anything!!

I am embarrassed at fellow "fans" not being able to read and making nothing into something. I was working at the game yesterday, surely a "pet prod" wouldn't do that?
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What??? I am not rolling over and doing anything!!

I am embarrassed at fellow I was working at the game yesterday,

Hiya Nutty, so it was your fault that some fanz missed seeing brownie lifting the cup ?:eek:

it must have taken you a while tae blow that "Bill Hill" balloon up by mouth :p:D
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what a bunch of reactionary dumbasses :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya Nutty, so it was your fault that some fanz missed seeing brownie lifting the cup ?:eek:

it must have taken you a while tae blow that "Bill Hill" balloon up by mouth :p:D

Hehe! No but he ran infront of me with no top of after nearly falling over the cup.

Aye took some puffing ;)
This discussion has been closed.