jim murphy in a bad situation

mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
you can tell the stress is getting to him.hes knows labour will be thrashed by the SNP in scotland and its obviously to much for him.its horrible watching him on tv falling to pieces

Comments

• linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for him I quite like the guy, did a lot to keep Scotland in the UK. However many don't want Ed Miliband as PM.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It hasn't helped that his statement in the debate the other night that "there will be no need for cuts after 2016" has now been flatly denied by his own party with the words "Jim Murphy doesn't decide the budget".
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for him I quite like the guy, did a lot to keep Scotland in the UK. However many don't want Ed Miliband as PM.

Hi s character and history make Pickles, IDS and Osborne look like reasonable people.
  • West BritonWest Briton Posts: 176
    Forum Member

And neither do the SNP!
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    vinba wrote: »
    He was a fine leader of Labour student and the NUS :D

So good that Labour MPssponsored an early day motion condemning him for his abuse of democracy :D
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    It hasn't helped that his statement in the debate the other night that "there will be no need for cuts after 2016" has now been flatly denied by his own party with the words "Jim Murphy doesn't decide the budget".

Nicely making the point for the SNP that Westminster controls Scotland's finances. Ah Jim, not that the SNP needed help, but its a glorious **** up.
  • Angels_babyAngels_baby Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After lambasting Nicola Sturgeon on Sunday politics about growing your way out of austerity he then 30 seconds later claimed that you had to grow your way out of austerity.

It's almost like he forgets what he says half the time and then argues the opposite to what he just said.