Mila Kunis voted sexiest woman in the world

13»

Comments

• Options
    Gaz.BazGaz.Baz Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RodRuby93 wrote: »
    FHM - the national survey for Specsavers attendants and chavs. The FHM readers who vote on these blasphemous polls have undoubtedly the most vulgar taste in women. Helen Flanagan, Tulisa, Cheryl Cole, Millie Mackintosh, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, Holly Willoughby, Rhianna, and Beyonce above Zooey Deschanel and Emma Stone says it all really. How did Perrie Edwards get in the list and how on earth is Cher Lloyd still there anyway. You just simply cannot be "sexy" without brains

so true
  • Options
    Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    I know these lists are just PR fluff nonsense but how do skanks like Rita Ora make the list? Or Tulisa? Crazy. Only the most thick/clueless would think it's anything to be taken seriously.

I do think Mila is stunning, though. Especially in Black Swan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    These polls are so silly and it's more a matter of opinion really.

I think Mila is stunning though so this makes more sense to me than Gwyneth Paltrow being voted the most beautiful woman in the world by People Magazine last week :eek::D
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    What language is this?

Well bakku-Shan is Japanese for looks better from behind. :D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Mila Kunis scrubs up incredibly well. Yes, she's not all that when she's loafing around in a tracksuit - but who is? At least she's comfortable in her own skin. I saw 'Friends with benefits' recently and she looked incredible in that.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    I know these lists are just PR fluff nonsense but how do skanks like Rita Ora make the list? Or Tulisa? Crazy. Only the most thick/clueless would think it's anything to be taken seriously.

I do think Mila is stunning, though. Especially in Black Swan.

Tulisa's quite sexy actually. But yes, these lists certainly don't make sense. Some women in the list don't seem to be where they should be.I think it's all down to a lot of men voting for who they're mates would vote for. In other words, sheep!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Mila Kunis scrubs up incredibly well. Yes, she's not all that when she's loafing around in a tracksuit - but who is? At least she's comfortable in her own skin. I saw 'Friends with benefits' recently and she looked incredible in that.

Yeah, Mila's not bad looking at all. I think it's just because she's not wearing any make-up and that she's a bit weightier in the face. At her best, Mila's very good looking indeed! I don't know about the sexiest woman in the world, but she's definitely whao! though.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In response to the queries, it is Linda Barker of Changing Rooms fame. Her "bikini body" was admired by the tabloids when she was a contestant on Splash.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i just scanned the top 30...hilariously bad.
    then again, people had Tulisa as 1 last year..wouldn't even take a 2nd look if she walked by you in the street.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    In response to the queries, it is Linda Barker of Changing Rooms fame. Her "bikini body" was admired by the tabloids when she was a contestant on Splash.

Linda Barker isn't ugly, but did anyone watch Splash to get her on the list ?
    Meaningless list of people in the news or minds at the moment.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    The top 10 is an absolute joke. Nicole Scherzinger should be 1.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jorgie Porter? I mean, really? She shouldn't even be in the same list as Mila.

No Kate Middleton? She'd wipe the floor with the majority of those girls.