Whatever Happened To...?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
Forum Member
Dead? Alive? Doing 'Serious Acting Work'?

- The little blonde one from Hear'Say? The one is in Corrie, the Shrek one was in that C5 Celebrity Beauty Parlour thing, Noel was a C5 Holiday Rep and Myleene is all over the sodding place, but what about the other one? :eek:

- Les Denis' ex-missus? Can't remember her name but she was all over the place not so long ago, and then in the papers after going with the Bob The Builder bloke, but where is she now? :eek:

- Bad Boys Inc. Early-nineties poor-man's Take That. I think one might have landed a presenting gig on a quiz channel, but I think there used to be about five of them - where did they go? :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

- The little blonde one from Hear'Say? The one is in Corrie, the Shrek one was in that C5 Celebrity Beauty Parlour thing, Noel was a C5 Holiday Rep and Myleene is all over the sodding place, but what about the other one? :eek:

- Les Denis' ex-missus? Can't remember her name but she was all over the place not so long ago, and then in the papers after going with the Bob The Builder bloke, but where is she now? :eek:

- Bad Boys Inc. Early-nineties poor-man's Take That. I think one might have landed a presenting gig on a quiz channel, but I think there used to be about five of them - where did they go? :eek:

the blonde one pops up in OK every now and again. Think she does Musical theatre now and she was going out with a radio 1 presenter...part of duo (cant rememebr their name). Oh and we all know she had baby with love rat Darren Day (what was she thinking!!)

Les Dennis's ex bird was in that programme set in South Africa on a game reserve (im vague I know!) oh and she was the bitch in Cutting It. i do believe shes had a baby now.

Bad Boys Inc....gawd knows !!!
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    The other one from Hear'say, Suzanne Shaw, has been all over the place too, working more often and travelling further than any of the others but ignored because she hasn't been on TV. She has been doing the really hard work of any singer - going on stage every night with a touring musical. Before that she starred in Summer Holiday and had a child by Darren Day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    You're a gem Bored - I just read some other thread about Tracey Shaw "in a supermarket trolley, looking ill" and was mortified :eek: Just wondering what happened to some other stars to see if they'd done any better :o
  • topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member

Suzanne from hearsay is playing Janet in the Rocky Horror show at the moment

Amanda Holden had a kid this year and is filming some TV series or other now

Never heard of Bad boys Inc
    Forum Member
    Amanda Holden - that was it! Sounds like Suzanne's doing well then
  • topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boys_Inc gotta love wikipedia it says what they are doing now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    topcat2 wrote:

Never heard of Bad boys Inc

dont worry you werent missing much :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Ross frm BBI is an actor now. I used to love them when they were about lol!
    Forum Member
    What about the two dancing ones from East 17 / E-17 too? There was Tony Mortimeter, who was on Never Mind The Buzzcocks the other week, Brian Harvey, who managed to run himself over, but weren't there two others who never seemed to sing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the two dancing ones from East 17 / E-17 too? There was Tony Mortimeter, who was on Never Mind The Buzzcocks the other week, Brian Harvey, who managed to run himself over, but weren't there two others who never seemed to sing?
    Terry & john I think. What happened to their comeback this year? They did a gig at Shepherds Bush I think it was but it didnt seem to kick off like Take Thats did it?

I think one of those has got a roofing or scafolding company now...something really normal

Im quite embarassed how i know all this random stuff....i must read too many trash magazines :o
    Forum Member
    Does he still wear his big scaffolding hat?
  • Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of BBI was presenting on Sky Sports news not so long ago - the Scottish one...Ally?
  • fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    ally from bad boys inc is a presenter on celtic tv
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    topcat2 wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boys_Inc gotta love wikipedia it says what they are doing now

i used to love bad boys inc my fav was tony! i found a pic of him now :eek: here and scroll down the models names on the right and click on tony dowling
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    suzanne was on the mint recently, she looked really good!
  • 19711971 Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fi~ wrote:
    ally from bad boys inc is a presenter on celtic tv

He used to work at the goat house hotel in borehamwood in the gym.