Options

Zoe Ball

deltadelta Posts: 1,179
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now we will have 3 months of Zoe Ball coming on BBC1 just before the 6 o'clock News exhorting us to go and watch her 'Strictly' rubbish over on BBC2. Can't stand it!!:cry:

Comments

• Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, don't watch it then!
  • Options
    bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delta wrote: »
    Now we will have 3 months of Zoe Ball coming on BBC1 just before the 6 o'clock News exhorting us to go and watch her 'Strictly' rubbish over on BBC2. Can't stand it!!:cry:

Yes Yes Yes Yes
    Go for it dollface
    Wish I had half the woman's energy.:):):):):):):):):)
  • Options
    deltadelta Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, don't watch it then!

I don't watch it! But I do watch the news.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and as her show is on beforehand you don't have to watch it, what's the problem:confused:
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love it! Can't wait for it to start again..bring it on :D
  • Options
    luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love ITT:D Bring it on
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Zoe and ITT...............................Bring it on............................:p:p:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't watch it then - leave it for those of us who enjoy it
  • Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which is on BBC1, whereas ITT is on BBC2. I really don't see the problem
    What's more, its only on for 3 months of the year.

Watch something else if it bothers you so much. No-one is forcing you to see it!
  • Options
    Fiddly_FeltzFiddly_Feltz Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't imagine a series of Strictly without ITT.

Can't wait.....Roll on Monday!!
  • Options
    Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you haven't already buy yourself an accurate clock or watch as the 6 O'Clock news starts at exactly 6 O'Clock, so turn over at 5:59 and 50 seconds and you won't have to put up with the wonderful Zoe Ball...Simples ;-)
  • Options
    Bonnie ScotlandBonnie Scotland Posts: 2,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i quite like dipping into the bbc2 show now and again when in from work, can switch off mentally and chill for 30 mins ... and emmm miss ball is quite easy on the eye :)
  • Options
    spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    Love ITT:D Bring it on

I love it too but it's on at a really inconvenient time tbh for me when the kids are still around and being annoying.>:( Still, I can always watch it later on the i-player.;-)
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    60 episodes is quite something. I'm not overly keen on Zoe's shouty style but I do love the show
  • Options
    RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the lovely Ian is back this year, but please don't dress him as a pumpkin again in Halloween week BBC!
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like ITT but not with Zoe Ball presenting it. I would prefer someone knowledgeable to present it, one of the former Pro's of the show perhaps.
  • Options
    mad_madge_morrimad_madge_morri Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like ITT as much as Strictly. Although I didn't like her as a contestant I think she's great in this show and I'm looking forward to it
  • Options
    Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it takes 2. Love that Zoe can dance and her bits with Ian Waite who we all love. Love Karen's choreography corner brill. I can't wait !:)