Options

Accessing iPlayer

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
Forum Member
Due to unforeseen circumstances my son has lost total satellite connection to his Humax box. He stays in a flat and someone my have inadvertently cut the cable while doing some renovation work. It may take me a while to get this resolved.

My question is as he is set up for iPlayer, is there any way of getting it to work without a satellite connection. 101 and red button does not work. Is there any channel number that takes you directly in to it.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    brumlad36brumlad36 Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CanonMan wrote: »
    Due to unforeseen circumstances my son has lost total satellite connection to his Humax box. He stays in a flat and someone my have inadvertently cut the cable while doing some renovation work. It may take me a while to get this resolved.

My question is as he is set up for iPlayer, is there any way of getting it to work without a satellite connection. 101 and red button does not work. Is there any channel number that takes you directly in to it.

Cheers

No, unfortunately iPlayer won't work without the RED Button, which only appears when receiving a satellite signal.

Chris.