Options

if the 50th anniversary special got leaked on the net?

RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
Forum Member
would you wait to the 23rd of november. or download it and watch it as soon as you found it.

Comments

• Options
    Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd download it and watch it, no doubt about that whatsoever.
  • Options
    BatmannequinBatmannequin Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I'd wait. Can't honestly say I'd do the same for a standard episode [much as I'd like to deny it] but it would make the 50th feel less.... special if I didn't see it on the actual date.

I'd be all over the spoilers, though, I imagine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I download everything as soon as it is available.

The only thing that might stop me is if the leak wasn't in 3D. I want the first time I watch it to be great.
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    I'd download it and watch it, no doubt about that whatsoever.
    Yeah, would have to in order to nullify the inevitable spoilers that would arise from such a leak.
  • Options
    So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Download it. And then watch it again on the night proper.
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    ^This. No encode will be as good quality as the actual broadcast.
  • Options
    Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    I can categorically say I will wait. Nothing will make me give up the experience of watching it as it goes out on the day with my friends, especially with the docudrama and tie-in shows presumably airing in the days before it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it doesn't but even if it did I wouldn't download it but wait until it airs.

A friend has a placement at The Mill over the summer. If he finds out anything about the show he is under strict instructions not to tell me. After it airs I hope he will let me know which bits he worked on, if any.
  • Options
    RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member
    choppie wrote: »
    I hope it doesn't but even if it did I wouldn't download it but wait until it airs.

A friend has a placement at The Mill over the summer. If he finds out anything about the show he is under strict instructions not to tell me. After it airs I hope he will let me know which bits he worked on, if any.

the mill?
  • Options
    Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    choppie wrote: »

The Mill's VFX department shut down months ago, they have nothing to do with Doctor Who anymore. Either you or your friend is telling porkies about the no-spoilers rule....