Options

The Fanfiction World Of Dalekbuster523: Phase 1 - Fandoms Unite

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread seems to have had more interest since dalekbuster has been gone than it ever did before. When he was around he seemed to be the one posting in it the most, whereas now it strangely seems to have almost become a dalekbuster tribute thread.

I love those who show a little originality that then becomes, as such creativity, can become favouritivity with tributary:D
  • Options
    Daniel DareDaniel Dare Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely you've heard of Big Finish?
    Well they have a forum.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: the Google
  • Options
    Daniel DareDaniel Dare Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    Where is Dalekbuster523? :confused:
    grazey1985 wrote: »
    Over at the big finish forum.

Now banned from that one too.
    http://forums.bigfinish.com/threads/8030-Forum-ban
    I do wish for his sake that he would listen to other people's opinions or advice but it would seem that it's a case of a leopard never changes its spots :(
    I understand that he has a mild form of autism that would affect his social interaction face-to-face with actual people (which doesn't impact on intelligence) but on a forum board where one doesn't have to socially interact in person, has time to think, construct and preview their views all before a submission, there's really no excuse.
  • Options
    Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh gawd. And reading the link, it looks like it might've been him bringing up Rolf Harris or some such again. How such a subject could be relevant to BF I know not. Hell, I don't want to know.
  • Options
    KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/11889604_1110671422294136_2729627249034947051_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=dbcbe3ade32fef6ede1db42b6c119404&oe=567C8831&__gda__=1449938190_c01c4273d834a8af065d0233c4e84e14

The man himself in a typical Who/Potter/Jurassic DB523 mash-up! He really is like an Internet meme made real, he's everywhere on social media (for brief and usually somewhat disturbing periods). I think there will come a time when he has visited, and subsequently been banned from, every forum on the Internet and to be 'a dalekbuster' will be a phrase that is used generally to describe users that join forums, upset virtualy everybody and then get banned shortly after.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss dalekbuster. He was funny the last time I spoke to him, in the Inn.

It used to make me laugh the way he wound up slightly pompous people on here.

I hope he still is on here - a dalekbuster clone.:D;-)
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should visit his YouTube channel Granny. It's quite remarkable .
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always imagined him to be a Robert Popper-type comedian, sending people surreal letters about Parmaynu the ping pong bat. Having now watched some of those videos, I was quite shocked to see a youngster who takes himself seriously.
  • Options
    Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been laughing my head off for 10 straight minutes. I've just been introduced to all this and well... blimey. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always imagined him to be a Robert Popper-type comedian, sending people surreal letters about Parmaynu the ping pong bat. Having now watched some of those videos, I was quite shocked to see a youngster who takes himself seriously.

Its genuinely fascinating isn't it. Some of its pretty typical Media Studies student unleashed with a video camera and editing software for the first time. But some of it? We are talking truly surreal stuff. Like some bizarre pastiche of...God only knows.

https://youtu.be/EMXVALz2EOM

https://youtu.be/iEO0xnweQaw

https://youtu.be/gkUTgzOqLVM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He responded to something totally unconnected with Who I'd tweeted and I shat myself when I saw the 'SB has tweeted you' notification email.

I can't wait to see where he turns up next...
  • Options
    davidmace1979davidmace1979 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    This thread has been a good read and the weird thing is not 20 minutes ago I saw some Dalekbuster523 posts on The Simpsons Tapped Out forums. Nothing too out of the ordinary though.