Forum Member
    ✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    Promised. I'm sure C5 will be along to apologise.. :D

Promised, yes!
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha ... Yeah as someone said on here Wolfy just probably had a nose bleed the same day as her argument with Dan. Ha this thread made me laugh. Ur sad little face up there. Sorry u never saw the exploding nose :(:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    PMSL at your thread title.:D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Haha ... Yeah as someone said on here Wolfy just probably had a nose bleed the same day as her argument with Dan. Ha this thread made me laugh. Ur sad little face up there. Sorry u never saw the exploding nose :(:D

When you are promised something as unique and spectacular as an exploding nose, I don't think it is unreasonable to be woefully saddened when they fail to deliver.:(
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree ... They added words to add effect and dramatics. Not just a bloody nose but an 'EXPLODING' nose .... But failed to deliver. :(:D
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm distraught at the complete lack of nasal explosion as promised. :(
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    would be even better if she had a spinning bow-tie and clown shoes
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    I was promised an exploding nose!!! What the hell is going on? :cry:

Could it be just the press making it up, i.e. not Wolfie at all? :rolleyes:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue The Star :D
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    she didn't burst her nose, after she started balling her eyes out , snotters flew out of her nose.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was just a slight exaggeration by the comic rag the Daily Star :D One day they will get a true story in the paper and none of us will believe it - bit like crying Wolf all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member

I demand a nose explosion!!!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Her nose exploded" has to be remembered for years to come! :D
  • wigantamlawigantamla Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    When you are promised something as unique and spectacular as an exploding nose, I don't think it is unreasonable to be woefully saddened when they fail to deliver.:(

i know ..right ? i was bereft !
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Honestly, someone's children should be hurt over how much of an exaggeration that Daily Star article was. I was so looking forward to an explodey nose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Sliding down the wall?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Be not afeared, for editing is magic. There could still be an Exploding Nose Special being shoehorned into the schedules over the weekend. You have to give them time to locate the experts they need to have flown in for the studio panel. Have patience. Gérard Depardieu is a tough negotiator.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a very very quick very very small explosion. Blink and you missed it ;)
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »

Think some of us, including me, all just now desperate for some entertainment of any kind . An exploding nose is where we have ended up. LOL That task was sooooooo childrens TV absolute rubbish.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here, here!! A tissued snuffle ain't a Nose Explose is it?? I feel let down big time.