Sorry but......

........no-one deserves to go.

I really thought they were all great. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree! Think this has to be the best week so far. Think Stefan was my fave this week, if only for the fabulous choice of song, gives me goosebumps :)
    If I had to choose who I would like to go, I would probably choose Kelly, v v diffucult this week though.......... :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On those performances tonight you're right - no one deserves to go really! I have no idea who will be in the bottom two.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree! Think this has to be the best week so far. Think Stefan was my fave this week, if only for the fabulous choice of song, gives me goosebumps :)
    If I had to choose who I would like to go, I would probably choose Kelly, v v diffucult this week though.......... :confused:

Thanks for that. :)

Reading this forum tends to make us forget that its a 'made for television entertainment programme.'

Tonight was just great Saturday night television. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree too. But I think Kelly will.

I'm not glad Pam hurt herself, because ow!!! But I'm glad they won't go this week!
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good show all round tonight. I think the right person went as well this week.
  • lil_miss_blondelil_miss_blonde Posts: 9,090
    Forum Member
    poor pam seems dancing with david is the most dangerous thing she has ever done :eek: thats twice hes broke her lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, that's what I was thinking!!! They're a bit of a liability!!

Bless 'em though, they're sweet together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    I only caught Gaynor's dance and the skate off but from what I've seen, Stefan's dance certainly looked very good.
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaynor has a fabulous personality, very down to earth and natural - plus she can skate!! - always a bonus in an ice dancing competition. :D

I thought that only Kelly was a 'bit off' - the routine between David and Pam looked great until the accident - what a shame. :(