Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be a school counselor next :(
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    I did laugh the other day, he has 3 bottles of booze, gets branded an alcoholic, but its all fine because a few sessions with qualified therapist Sonia will cure all addictions and eating disorders. and if she fails, Karl will hypnotise them.
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    I think Paige is the best thing that's happened to Neighbours for ages!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Paige already but after seeing what the scriptwriters have done to Imogen, I wonder how long it will be before they do the same thing to Paige? For now though, I'm enjoying the story line.

I reckon Naomi should team up with Paul and Toadie should be jealous. That would really give Sonya a chance to whinge. I'm aware there's not much chance of that happening because Sonya and Toadie are being tested and will unfortunately get through it so I'll just have to keep skipping their dreadful scenes. There's more chance of the scriptwriters making Naomi look desperate and deluded while she clings on to the hope that one day her "true love", Jarrod, will open his eyes and leave his beloved wife for her. There are also the Sonya vs. Naomi rows to look forward to, with Saint Sonya always winning while Nasty Naomi fails. Then we'll have the poor-me act from Sonya while Toadie continues to apologise. Yay>:(
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    What was the point of llbby's return. She didn't really do much and then left within the same episode she decided to leave without saying goodbye to anyone but Karl and Susan. If it was to furfill a contact she should have at least had a big exit. Perhaps she could have immigrated and returned to say goodbye.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Libby's goodbye episode was greatly improved by her boobs swinging all over the place. She plainly let them go free under that dress.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame Ben's going, I kinda liked him and figured he would a Callum's replacement for Bailey.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    I'm liking the depressed Paul story, which is quite a believable reaction after everything that's happened. Glad Terese is supporting him.

To be fair to Sonya, she didn't seek Bailey out, Lauren & Matt approached her. I like that they're trying to explain why Matt is/has been so dull since he arrived by giving him a troubled family background.

Josh: you deserve to lose Amber. She's so much better with Daniel. But, what's up with Sheila randomly sticking her nose in to Amber's business?
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Libby's goodbye episode was greatly improved by her boobs swinging all over the place. She plainly let them go free under that dress.

That was a bit distracting and I'm female :blush:

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Amber is being a little unfair.. Josh has just passed his driving test so you can't really blame him for finding it hard to focus on much else

Daniel or Josh in his swim shorts is a no brainer for me :D

I really liked Libby's return and exit. I feel like the character finally has closure
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    I think Amber is being a little unfair.. Josh has just passed his driving test so you can't really blame him for finding it hard to focus on much else

I really liked Libby's return and exit. I feel like the character finally has closure

That's how I felt about it. I enjoyed the scene between her and Susan. Kind of sad Ben isn't sticking around
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a bit distracting and I'm female :blush:

:D

Me too. Those norks were very distracting. I didn't understand why Ben was so unhappy being somewhere Drew used to live. He was a baby when Drew died and he lived in the street for years before. It all seemed like such a silly excuse for them to leave again. It would have been nice if Libby stayed bra or no bra.

As for Imogen the only good thing done with the character is that she has put some weight on. It made the bulimia storyline seem more believable that she's getting better and has gained weight. Her face is more rounded and she's filled out and looks more healthy than before. Hopefully she'll go back to her old personality soon - maybe she's been cloned by pod people and the real Imogen will return ;-).
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I know I'm in a minority but I think Amber is better off with Josh. There's something strange about Daniel, he's just too nice and good to be true.

I hope they're not going to drag the Paige storyline out too long, I like her but I think it'll get tedious if it goes on much longer.

Do we know how long Brennan staying?
    Forum Member
    I know I'm in a minority but I think Amber is better off with Josh. There's something strange about Daniel, he's just too nice and good to be true.
    Not every character has to be sinister. Daniel is nice b/c he's a nice guy. That's it. I really feel Amber is more interesting around Daniel than when she is around Josh. If she can't be herself around her own boyfriend, then there's a problem there. Josh, even when doing something nice for Amber, still acts self absorbed.
    Do we know how long Brennan staying?
    He's contracted until December, so on screen until April 2015. That's if he doesn't resign for another 6 months again.
  • Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    If only Amber could find a guy with Josh's body and Daniel's quirky personality
    (...or is that just what I'm looking for?! )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    The state of Ambers hair is terrible, she needs a recolour or something because its nearly as bland and dull as watching Brennan and Matt Turner act out a scene together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if Daniel and Amber would work as a couple. They do have more in common and Amber is better with him but what story lines could they have? Even the forbidden love thing is getting tedious and repetitive and what happens after that. Daniel could be interesting but maybe he is too laid back to be with a bland character.

Paige is kind of like Jade.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The state of Ambers hair is terrible, she needs a recolour or something because its nearly as bland and dull as watching Brennan and Matt Turner act out a scene together.

Brilliant :D I always thought if Amber went really blonde she'd look just like Daenerys from Game Of Thrones

Relationship issues aside i'd love her to spend more time with dog stealer Chris, there was a scene on Friday when he walked right past her without even a hello!
  • MadgeMadge Posts: 6,492
    Forum Member
    I was sure they were going to have a heart to heart about the whole Josh/Daniel thing at the start of that scene.

They seem to have forgotten that Amber and Chris are friends.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Madge wrote: »
    I was sure they were going to have a heart to heart about the whole Josh/Daniel thing at the start of that scene.

They seem to have forgotten that Amber and Chris are friends.

It was straight after Summer, Tash and Andrew left so they thought they could pair them together. It was a bit strange match if I remember correctly. They tried to make Chris the gay best friend and it didn't work.

I loved how progressive all the characters were about Chris getting married in the future. Come on Australia! :D
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member

Yep I thought the same, he just passed his driving test, you would go for a drive with him!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    It was straight after Summer, Tash and Andrew left so they thought they could pair them together. It was a bit strange match if I remember correctly. They tried to make Chris the gay best friend and it didn't work.

I loved how progressive all the characters were about Chris getting married in the future. Come on Australia! :D

It gives me hope!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow another rediculously attractive character with a rediculously attractive sibling.. You just knew neigbours wouldn't cast someone who looks like that just to answer the door to Brad once. Once again the actor would have made a better Mason than the guy they went with

Pretty clever way of Naomi to get out of the situation she got herself into
    Forum Member
    Pretty clever way of Naomi to get out of the situation she got herself into
    That was a pretty smart plan that Naomi concocted. Like she said: when you've dug yourself a hole, just keep on digging until you find a way out - and she certainly did that. She also unintentionally helped Paul a bit in the process!

As much as Kyle & Georgia's relationship woes grow tedious, I do think he was right to suggest that they may not be ready for marriage, yet.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    another new dude in town so imogen's got her tongue down his throat too already. this new imogen isnt believable :D
This discussion has been closed.