Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    yea i also lost with Nate storyline..It was dark and i couldn't see what he was doing or burying..i take it it's Susan ..I also said before that i think it's Brennan with the letters ? but why does Naomi have them, also was it Brennan who sent the text ?

Was that bloke gonna rape Terese :o ? ( i bet Paul saves the day Lol)
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    yea i also lost with Nate storyline..It was dark and i couldn't see what he was doing or burying..i take it it's Susan ..I also said before that i think it's Brennan with the letters ? but why does Naomi have them, also was it Brennan who sent the text ?

Was that bloke gonna rape Terese :o ? ( i bet Paul saves the day Lol)
    I don't think it's Brennan, I think he's knocked out and blocking the door and who ever knocked him out used his phone to text Sonya.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    Josh does confess he's still in love with Amber, but who knows if she'll reciprocate his feelings (he could be kissing her, and not the other way round)... Plus, I think Rain and her cult-ish vibes will have a hand in manipulating Amber into breaking up with Daniel. Also factor in Imogen's feelings for Daniel, and I don't think it's as clear cut as it appears.

In the promo DS posted (which is a longer version), there's a shot of a woman in a white dress that looks a bit like a wedding dress, narrowly avoiding being hit by a car - so maybe Amber/Daniel's wedding will still be going ahead...?

I'm hoping it'll be explained in the next episode, but I read an interview with Jackie Woodburne, and she explained that in the Australian army, they sometimes dig holes as a form of discipline, which makes them physically tired. Nate is having nightmares and not sleeping, so he's digging holes to make himself so tired he'll fall asleep.
    Ah okay, thanks :)
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Was something put in place that stops Brennan returning to the police force? The writers seem to always want him having a hand in any investigations so I'm not sure why they don't have him back as a copper and give him legitimately interesting stories to follow.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susan falling into the hole was funny. She just fell in. I was expecting her to trip over a log or something at least. Sonya's cliffhanger was quite disturbing. Having someone pushing the door on the other side was really creepy. Wonder where Mark is. The trailer for next year looks great-can't wait for Neighbours to return.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would SO serve him right!

The trailer has Paige getting it on with a newcomer. I bet it's Brennan's brother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    is that it for a bit now..xmas break :(
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    excellent cliffy. The best UK cliffy ever I would venture. And I'm soooo happy Naomi's back!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up.... Fantastic finale!
    So, it looks like Esra is planning to attack Terese... Pretty sinister for Neighbours - have they ever done a rape storyline before? Hope Paul saves the day! I prefer Brad and Therese apart, think a permenent split would work well.

Poor Susan! Could have been clearer - is mentioned why army dig holes etc.

Glad its not Naomi sending letters, was pretty creepy with Sonya not able to get to Nell and the texts.

Shows how far Neighbours has come, several brilliant well developed storylines with fantastic characters all coming to a head. Super!!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has just reminded me it's not on today. Or for the next few weeks. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know... I saved finale to watch today but am now at a loss... Temptation to continue watching Aus pace is growing.
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    I know... I saved finale to watch today but am now at a loss... Temptation to continue watching Aus pace is growing.

I would just watch the Aus finalle now because aswell as the drama, it gets very festive and christmassy, and will look odd in mid January.

Once the AUS finalle airs in the uk you can get back to the UK again.
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually come home from work get some food and watch this, I miss it when it's not on.
  • NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've watched up to the Aus finale, a very good two weeks of episodes with some great stories developing
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,739
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    This thread has just reminded me it's not on today. Or for the next few weeks. :(
    Woodbine wrote: »
    I usually come home from work get some food and watch this, I miss it when it's not on.
    ITA with all of the above.

It's a shame they couldn't have aired classic episodes - like, real classic episodes and not just random ones from the Bower era - over the festive period.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It's a shame they couldn't have aired classic episodes - like, real classic episodes and not just random ones from the Bower era - over the festive period.

Apart from the first few years, I've only watched the last ten years. I'd like them to have shown the plane crash ones again, or the Mad Robert bits.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    fiagomez wrote: »
    im missing this loads too and its only not been on for one day!! :(:cry:

Yeah me too!
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why Paul wants to split up Brad and Terese if he's not after her himself?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hackney1 wrote: »
    I don't get why Paul wants to split up Brad and Terese if he's not after her himself?

I don't get this either. I also find Terese trusting and confiding in Paul a bit strange. I know he was vulnerable after Kate's death, but he's still PAUL ROBINSON! Use your head, Terese!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would have loved this and would have been a lovely prelude to the returnees and the 30th celebration next year.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,739
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Apart from the first few years, I've only watched the last ten years. I'd like them to have shown the plane crash ones again, or the Mad Robert bits.
    The plane crash was great, but at the same time, they killed off the Bishops, and that was a huge mistake. Psycho Robert Robinson was fun (even if it could have been written better), but again, they killed off Cameron, something they should never have done. That whole era seemed to like killing off legacy characters.
    Would have loved this and would have been a lovely prelude to the returnees and the 30th celebration next year.
    This could have been a good tie-in with the 30th.

I hope C5 show the 30th documentary at the same time as Oz.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the 30th Anniversary stuff to start :)
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad this thread is here!

I've been 3 episodes behind for ages (only watch one a day) and I hadn't realised the show was already on the Christmas break. I thought my Sky box had gone wrong as there was nothing to watch tonight. I was so cross :blush:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see who's behind the door in tomorrow's episode. Unless, of course, they escape.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the 30th Anniversary stuff to start :)

I hope it has loads of past characters in it.
This discussion has been closed.