Options

Clara

ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I missed the last series of Doctor Who so I have no idea why Clara is in different places in time. Can anyone explain it please?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Well in trenzalore the fall of the eleventh!

Trenzalore is where the doctor is buried and he and Clara travel there to save vastra, Jenny and Strax!

The great intelligent walked into the doctors timeline which is the doctors grave instead of a body!

When the great intelligent walked into the timeline he started re-writing the doctors past, present and future!
    Every victory was turned into defeat!

Clara then saves the doctors life and splits herself into every part of the doctors life!

She had met the every face the doctor has had and she saves his life everywhere In time and space!

Not positive this helps but this is how I explained it!

:-)
    P.S u really need to watch the Clara ones! They are good
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well in trenzalore the fall of the eleventh!

Trenzalore is where the doctor is buried and he and Clara travel there to save vastra, Jenny and Strax!

The great intelligent walked into the doctors timeline which is the doctors grave instead of a body!

When the great intelligent walked into the timeline he started re-writing the doctors past, present and future!
    Every victory was turned into defeat!

Clara then saves the doctors life and splits herself into every part of the doctors life!

She had met the every face the doctor has had and she saves his life everywhere In time and space!

Not positive this helps but this is how I explained it!

:-)
    P.S u really need to watch the Clara ones! They are good

Thanks for that. I will get round to watching them at some point!:)